Hi

I can't get the blackberry desktop software to load on my laptop. This is not a new issue when I got my Bold I tried to load the software from the CD but I got an error to say something like download interrupted. I then tried to get the software from the Blackberry website it downloaded onto my computer but when I tried to install I got the same interrupted.

On Friday I got my Storm and as this is on contract and not a phone I bought on eBay so I want it to work 100%. However tried the CD and yet again interrupted error.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or what I can do to fix this. I just have a cheap laptop and it uses Windows Vista home basic (or somthing like that).

Alex
    11-16-08 04:49 AM
    You must be an admin on the pc to load software

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 06:39 AM
    you can try a few things like maybe bypassing the setup exe on the front of the disc and finding the actual install exe in one of the folders, my friends pc wouldnt install unless i did it that way. also not sure if it matters but try installing as admin or running the setup in windows xp sp2 compatibility mode.
    11-16-08 07:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD