02-09-09 11:09 PM
29 12
tools
    You funny guido mook you!
    READ the statement that was posted.
    Then read it again.
    Yeah - YOU completely misunderstood the post. Too funny.
    02-08-09 09:50 AM
    My Storm was a problem from the beginning. Not syncing with the Mac, corrupting files. I've patiently tried to work with it for 2 months, when finally the battery started having massive drain. I'd finally had enough. BUT, even though these problems started well before my first 30 days were up, Verizon is refusing to send a NEW replacement. They will be sending a "certified like new" (read, refurb!), because I wasn't angry enough, and fast enough to throw the original in their face, when the problems started to happen.

Watch out for Verizon - and if you have problems with your phone, REPLACE IT, immediately.
    I got mine yesterday and it is going back today.
    02-08-09 09:55 AM
    Yeah - YOU completely misunderstood the post. Too funny.
    I did it for teh lulz fool!
    His post was made to fit different assertions based on other people's point of view.

Perception is reality. Learn to learn.
    02-09-09 11:05 PM
    You obviously have no life if you spend all your time on here bashing people and talking sh*t on here for no apparent reason. Its not that big of a deal!!! Its ignorant fuks like you that make these forums trashy!

Keep your bashing and sh*t talking comments to yourself!

Thanks
    I don't spend more than 30 minutes here, but identifying boneheads (like you) really make me laugh...

I'm willing to bet you don't even know what the word ignorant means.
    As for your profanity usage I can tell YOU are ignorant!

See, this is the problem with your ineptitude....It prevents you from seeing WHY you suck at life. My posts have direction and contain factual information.

Your posts wreak of failure. Thanks.
    02-09-09 11:09 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD