I got. The storm at the end of Dec and loved it with the exception of endom feezing the.
    I had it with the reboots and demanded a replacement that came today and I assume its referb today and had I think I'm going to blow my top
    The scren absolutly sucks to press a button onthe edges feels like I'm going to put my finger through the phone

I know this post is kind of meaningless since it I'm going to just goto the Corp stor to raise ****

Has anyone else had this problem with the referb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 05:26 PM
    I would only hope that Verizon would make things right.
    02-24-09 05:42 PM
    They should especially sicr I have a large ongoin project with them but this is really Frustrating

02-24-09 05:53 PM
    All the atrocities in this world, and you're so angry about something that ultimately means nothing.

Just be happy for what you have.

02-24-09 05:55 PM
    They should especially sicr I have a large ongoin project with them but this is really Frustrating

I can almost understand what your trying to say
    02-24-09 05:59 PM
    I am really not angry, i am very frustrated. I bought the phone for business, and now with the replacement i cannot type an email.
    I loved the phone and tolerated the reboots but it got so bad some days i could bearly use it.

I only had it once it froze up after spending more than an hr on the phone with verizon trying to resolve it.

I have been far less picky about the phone than other members on the forum, but the screen not functioning is really a big problem.
    02-24-09 06:45 PM
    I went through this three times. They sent me 3 replacement storms that were refurbished. Eventually, I got tired of it and called them. I politely asked them to send me a new Storm since it's obvious that most if not all refurbed Storms have click issues. So just call them and ask nicely.
    02-24-09 06:53 PM
    I have been very polite and civil on the phone with them knowing its 1)not their fault and yelling at them won't make it get here faster

02-24-09 07:02 PM
    I have been very polite and civil on the phone with them knowing its 1)not their fault and yelling at them won't make it get here faster

Imhoing to give them a call and hopefully can enjoy my phone again

02-24-09 07:03 PM
    I just got my replacement today and it looks as if it were taken apart by a three year old with a mallet. On top of it having three scratches it also has a dead pixel and after calling Verizon they are sending another one and if its no better I'll just keep mine soft click issues and all.
    02-24-09 07:20 PM
    I got a replacement last month with a screen problem I called that night and verizon shipped one to me the next day.

02-24-09 07:34 PM
    Just got off theophone with Verizon they made me wipe it
    And sipprisinglt after that not fixing it they wontsend another until I send the peg back and wait 10 days

So ill be bringing both to verizon tomorrow
    The bottom half of the acerb doesn't even click!

02-24-09 08:25 PM
    Just went to verizon to get a replacement.
    After the rep tried convincing me the screen not clicking isnt a problem, she finally said well we dont have any in stock so you haev to mail back the org nd wait, then call to replacement the replacement.

I said and i just have to accept having a non-functioning work phone until i get another is what your telling me... she said yes.

ughhh
    02-25-09 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD