WHAT A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!

I got an email essentially saying "stay tuned." I was joking earlier today that the update would be the use of a volume control. "If the music is too loud, it will adjust to a more comfortable level." This is even worse!!!!!

<sigh>
    10-01-08 09:46 PM
    Hah, that is why I never sign up for those, 1 they get your email address for other stuff, and they never really tell you, you will find out here, when you can pre order, you will not get that from Verizon.
    10-01-08 09:49 PM
    I don't know if it will ever get to anyone... but here's my reply to their email. I ENCOURAGE YOU to do the same (or at least something similar.)

You guys have seriously have got to be kidding me... How about a RELEASE DATE and a PRICE??????

I'm literally at the point of deciding between an iPhone and the Storm. I can have an iPhone tomorrow. When can I get a Storm? Who knows!!!!
    10-01-08 09:52 PM
    Good response but that computer server that pushed that email out to thousands of people, unfortunately no body is going to read it.

The best to do is call customer service and explain to them and ask for any info. but they won't tell you much... But it's better talking to a real person then a computer server...
    10-01-08 09:55 PM
    Good response but that computer server that pushed that email out to thousands of people, unfortunately no body is going to read it.
    Yeah I know. And you're exactly right... sending it did make me feel a LITTLE better though

Verizon has a chance here to put the screws to AT&T, specifically with the Bold problems, and they're dropping the ball.

<shrug>
    10-01-08 09:58 PM
    Yeah I know. And you're exactly right... sending it did make me feel a LITTLE better though

Verizon has a chance here to put the screws to AT&T, specifically with the Bold problems, and they're dropping the ball.

<shrug>
    LOL glad it made you feel better....

Yeah I agree, but in most consumers minds they may think RIM is dropping the ball, but I think that RIM has everything under control, it's more the providers. But that is another topic.... RIM will do very well and will always be okay in the business world of blackberries. At&t has never had anything and never will... But again another topic.....

In my mind RIM is not freaking out and panicking, it's the consumers that are. I'm sure the RIM offices are nice and calm and have soothing music playing all day long
    10-01-08 10:05 PM
    WHAT A FREAKIN' JOKE!!!!

I got an email essentially saying "stay tuned." I was joking earlier today that the update would be the use of a volume control. "If the music is too loud, it will adjust to a more comfortable level." This is even worse!!!!!

<sigh>
    I don't understand. What's a joke? All of the devices specs are posted and known already. Theres nothing else to know but price and release date. Surely you didn't expect that information in an email. There will be an announcement. Patience.....
    10-01-08 10:11 PM
    Yea, I guess we'll be hearing from RIM/VZW/Vodaphone next week. That should release the flood gates on information, vids, pics, etc.
    10-01-08 10:36 PM
    Theres nothing else to know but price and release date.
    Precisely Oh well. Nothing to do but wait I guess. I'm not willing to make the AT&T jump.
    10-02-08 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD