Ordered on 12/6 arived today 12/15 at 9am...this phone is awesome works perfect none of the bad things i have read about have surfaced ( it came with the .75 already installed).....i have never seen so much cool stuff in a phone.........ok now for the bad...this is my first smart phone, i am hating looking at internet pages on this , if you make the text big there is too much scrolling around, also the pages dont seem to be the same pages as on my computer...am i missing something? help guys i really want to keep this....thanks Rudy
    12-15-08 10:10 PM
    Try going into your settings for the websites. You can change how the pages are read.. "Blackberry" shows the mobile sites, "Firefox and IE" Show the full html sites. Also turning the phone landscape helps a lot with the viewing.
    12-15-08 10:12 PM
    make sure you are zoomed all the way out.

most of the pages you will see on this phone are the mobile sites. they run a lot faster because the sites you see on your computer aren't optimized for a cell phone.
    12-15-08 10:14 PM
    i knew i could count on you guys....will try thos tips out pronto....thanks much.......Rudy
    12-15-08 10:31 PM
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 10:58 PM
    welcome.....
    12-15-08 11:09 PM
    Ordered on 12/6 arived today 12/15 at 9am...this phone is awesome works perfect none of the bad things i have read about have surfaced ( it came with the .75 already installed).....i have never seen so much cool stuff in a phone.........ok now for the bad...this is my first smart phone, i am hating looking at internet pages on this , if you make the text big there is too much scrolling around, also the pages dont seem to be the same pages as on my computer...am i missing something? help guys i really want to keep this....thanks Rudy
    Curious to know: did you order your Storm online or in store, and are you a new or exsiting verizon customer?
    I ask because I also ordered a Storm on 12/6 using the Verizon online store. I quickly received an email saying my order was processed and confirmed, my card was charged, and that shipping would happen by 12/15. Well its the end of the day on 12/15, I still don't have a tracking number, and the Verizon store reps I went to said their system was temporally down (figures). Maybe I'll just get surprised... but I hate waiting
    12-15-08 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD