Just got an email saying..

Bundle An upgrade of BlackBerry� Device Software version 4.7 is available. This upgrade includes optimizations and enhancements approved by your wireless service provider.
    Note: If your device is associated with an email account that uses a BlackBerry� Enterprise Server, contact your administrator for more information about upgrading. is available for your device. Goto BlackBerry - Update your Device Software to upgrade. Unsubscribe from upgrade notifications by going to https://ufs.websl.blackberry.com/ufs...AEFEF9A67024E9 Change notification prefereces by going to https://ufs.websl.blackberry.com/ufs...AEFEF9A67024E9
    12-02-08 05:35 PM
    Just got an email saying..
    I already posted that I got it... lol

I cant see an update yet though... can you?
    12-02-08 05:36 PM

Same here: Got the email, however I don't see anything new (I have the .75 btw)
    12-02-08 05:38 PM

lol i must have missed it as i didn't refresh for a few minutes.

No i can't get it, i get an error about my internet connection for some reason when it tries to search for the update..
    12-02-08 05:38 PM
    lol i must have missed it as i didn't refresh for a few minutes.

No i can't get it, i get an error about my internet connection for some reason when it tries to search for the update..
    It must be close!

They must be switching things on the server side... what ya bet we all crash it by doing it the same time?

HAHA
    12-02-08 05:41 PM
    Correction... it's now showing 0.65 as the preferred update still... LOL...

Hmm guess maybe I was right on Tuesday for the update...
    12-02-08 05:42 PM
    i get an update for core apps, which i didnt b4. r these modules new?

12-02-08 05:45 PM
    updating now to see if anything is diff..
    12-02-08 05:46 PM
    I have no idea!

LOL
    12-02-08 05:46 PM
    philly you need to charge your battery on your Lappy
    12-02-08 05:47 PM
    hey phillypharm did you already upgrade to .75 though desktop manager?
    12-02-08 05:48 PM
    Got the same email! Don't see anything new. Let me know!
    12-02-08 05:49 PM
    philly you need to charge your battery on your Lappy
    lol thanks, i actually just plugged it in. i get 6 hours on this thing and i tend to forget

hey phillypharm did you already upgrade to .75 though desktop manager?
    yeah i did
    12-02-08 05:51 PM
    I just connected my device and found the same upgrades available to add a couple things that weren't installed to .75
    12-02-08 05:52 PM
    i'm seeing no updates available through DM
    12-02-08 05:55 PM
    This sh@t is getting out of hand...... Verizon/RIM Smarten UP and release the dam upgrade already.
    12-02-08 05:59 PM
    What's so out of hand about it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 06:01 PM
    Do people that have bes only get this? Cause I haven't gotten an e-mail. I have bis.
    12-02-08 06:07 PM
    This sh@t is getting out of hand...... Verizon/RIM Smarten UP and release the dam upgrade already.
    Nothing is out of hand. VZW has yet to release an update. The .75 updates you've seen on here are leaked they are not from VZW if you installed those thats on you. I did and I'm happy. If VZW simply releases .75 then consider yourself lucky you got it early. Had it sucked we'd have reverted and VZW would have kicked it out and something newer would have been released. Being that .75 is good then once VZW has checked it for regressions it will get released. Hopefully something newer comes out but this is how new products go. If its a trouble for you return your phone now or quit reading this forum about updates and stick with .65 or .75 if you're happy enough.
    12-02-08 06:07 PM
    Do people that have bes only get this? Cause I haven't gotten an e-mail. I have bis.
    i'm on BIS
    12-02-08 06:10 PM
    Yeah when u go to this site it's asking for a pin # and password. I can get the password in, but the pin function doesn't seem to be working. Unless I 'm doing something wrong.

Any clue?
    12-02-08 06:11 PM
    Yeah when u go to this site it's asking for a pin # and password. I can get the password in, but the pin function doesn't seem to be working. Unless I 'm doing something wrong.

Any clue?
    your Device must be connected and your pin will show up

Let me add that the updates showed up automatically when I connected the device to the DM without going thru the link. I already had .75 installed and then it added a couple of things to it
    12-02-08 06:12 PM
    i already have .75 and i tried to get an update through desktop manager and this is what i get.
    Last edited by jk5one3; 12-02-08 at 07:12 PM.
    12-02-08 06:13 PM
    here's something kind of amusing... i was at my verizon store yesterday returning a skin for the storm (went with hardcase) and told the sales chick about the update. she showed me the internal email she got that said that it was released officially to BES admins, and to tell people on BIS to hit up crackberry.com for the .75 os. apparently the verizon developers are paying attention to us out here... its actually good to know.
    12-02-08 06:17 PM

i already have .75 and i tried to get an update through desktop manager and this is what i get.
    don't do that just close the DM and restart it, it should look for updates automatically and that is how I got mine. It didn't get rid of .75 don't know what it did but before my phone was not to good with ringers it would only vibrate and once in a while it made an audible tone. I am currently messaging away and it rings every time. Maybe just working good or maybe it was the update.

I know one of the things it said it was installing said something about media.ringerlookup
    12-02-08 06:21 PM
90 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD