Hello All,

I have Google Voice installed on my 9550 and it runs fine as far as calling people goes, but I really wanted to see if you could get FREE UNLIMITED Calling. HERE'S THE SCHTICK!

1. I added my GV# to my Friends and Family Calling (I'm with Verizon)
    2. I added my GV ACCESS NUMBER to my Friends and Family Calling as well
    3. My ACCESS NUMBER has been the same for every call.

I followed those instructions which essentially made it "allegedly" so all outgoing calls were free and unlimited. However, I checked my bill and sure enough:

786-XXX-XXXX - 22 Minutes - Peak

The minutes were being rang up as peak! This is well over 24 hours that I let it register with my friends and family. This is at the end of the month when I got the bill!

Does anyone know what's going on?

Thanks! ~ raiderleaf
    07-15-10 09:13 AM
    Um... I think you must have messed up somewhere (make sure you typed in the correct numbers to F&F?). I have been using google voice since last fall and the calls are free if you follow the steps that you listed above.
    07-16-10 11:31 AM
    Yeah, I think you made a mistake setting it up somewhere. I've been using GV w/Verizon for months w/o using any minutes. Make sure incoming calls are set to show GV number and not caller ID.
    07-16-10 11:57 AM
    Yeah, I think you made a mistake setting it up somewhere. I've been using GV w/Verizon for months w/o using any minutes. Make sure incoming calls are set to show GV number and not caller ID.
    Well, actually, it was Verizon's fault. I called them up and told them that this number was on my Friends and Family and they said oh, there must have been a problem in the system, and they credited the minutes back to me and now they fixed it. I'm glad I got it taken care of!

Oh, and GO RAIDERS! (notice my screenname?) (And for what its worth, I'm so glad JaRobitussin is gone!)
    07-17-10 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD