EDIT: We did it!!!!! Link Below

Google Mobile from your phones.

Ok, so if we want this to be a priority, here is where we start:

Feature Suggestions - Google Voice Help

at the bottom of the page, you can suggest they make it compatible for blackberry. Everyone head over and suggest from all your email accounts.

Last edited by SourD; 07-15-09 at 02:32 PM.
    03-14-09 03:45 AM
    This would be awesome...already suggested and a few other features also =D
    03-14-09 03:53 AM
    I've been on the site a couple of times to make suggestions. everyone needs to go and check the BB box at the bottom
    03-14-09 06:53 AM
    I have an account..and I used to use my grand central on my blackberry.....errr...while google voice is nice, no mobile is a bummer...
    03-14-09 07:02 AM
    Done =-)
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 07:02 AM
    I think Kevin should make this front page to ensure it gets the attention it needs I suggested it along with some other useful things I could see in GVoice.
    03-14-09 08:45 AM
    I'm salvating over google voice. the fact its even on their radar to hook us up with an app has me so excited.

Everybody should be heading over to the link immediately
    03-14-09 10:25 AM
    In the information I've read, does this service give you a new google issued phone number that you would give out to others and the service routes to whatever phone number you want?
    03-14-09 11:31 AM
    requested it. . .hope they add this.
    03-14-09 02:51 PM
    In the information I've read, does this service give you a new google issued phone number that you would give out to others and the service routes to whatever phone number you want?
    that plus a million other cool options
    03-14-09 09:34 PM
    Done. Thanks for posting the link.
    03-14-09 09:41 PM
    Another request sent.
    03-14-09 09:44 PM
    Good idea...
    03-14-09 09:47 PM
    Added my $0.02 in also. Would be nice to see this come out for the blackberry. Also would love to see a nice way to keep contacts synced with the gmail account you this with without hiccups and screwup since google sync seems to duplicate/replicate or just plain screw up contact entries and fields.
    03-14-09 10:07 PM
    any shot of kevin posting this in the blogs to get a lot more clicks? Having more than one blackberry, I've been dying to get in on grandcentral and to have it available to us with an app would be a god-send. let's make it happen people.
    03-15-09 12:53 AM
    This looks cool.
    03-15-09 01:33 AM
    For those of you anxiously awaiting Google Voice's release to the public, I now have Google Voice, and it is very cool (IMO). I've had Grand Central from its inception, and the conversion to Google Voice has made it even better.

The transcription of my voice mails is pretty accurate so far. I can send/receive SMS message to/from my Google Voice number, and they appear on my Storm like any other SMSes.

I've gone so far as to *71 my VZW missed/busy calls to Google Voice so as to bypass VZW voice mail altogether. Now I never have to check my VZW voice mail, and all of my voice mail messages are pushed to me via email (both the transcription and the audio). I can also just head to the Google Voice site to check as well.

Personally, I think this is even better than VZW Visual Voicemail because you can still "pick and choose" what you want to read/hear, via the emails you receive or via the mobile or web interface. And it costs nothing.
    03-18-09 02:54 PM
    Hey that is a good idea to forward VZW callsto your google voice VM. I think I will try that.
    03-24-09 02:43 AM
    Ok, so if we want this to be a priority, here is where we start:

Feature Suggestions - Google Voice Help

at the bottom of the page, you can suggest they make it compatible for blackberry. Everyone head over and suggest from all your email accounts.

done, thanks
    03-24-09 05:26 AM
    yay! finally, i've been a grandcentral user for a long time, and now my number can be truly mobile.. meaning, receive sms.. since it can be retrieved from any computer with an internet connection, i'm set..

i use this number as my public one [ie business card] and most ppl automatically assume it's my mobile so they send me text that i never receive.. haha lol.. hopefully this won't disappoint.. time to test it out.. ^__^
    03-24-09 08:15 AM
    Done! I would love to have this so I don't have to pay VZ any more than I absolutely have to...
    03-24-09 09:33 AM
    If anyone has a google voice invite they can hand out, please let me know
    03-24-09 01:18 PM
    Just did...... on all three of my Google accounts..... it would be amazing if they had an app ready at the time the publicly release Voice..... and hopefully they are smart and are already working on it..... even if a bare bones version.....

They know they have a lot of Storm users, based on the whole Google Maps/ GPS issue
    03-24-09 01:44 PM
    Re: shimamizu's post...

I was unaware that Google Voice had invitation options, if this is true can anyone get me one? I am so anxious to use the service that I can hardly stand it...

**I greatly appreciate it -- in advance!!**

Thanks,

-nate
    05-27-09 07:44 PM
    Whats the point when there are so few people who actually have it and I doubt it will ever b released to the public again
    05-27-09 09:31 PM
135 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD