This post is for the Blackberry Storm, preferably the 9530 model.

Google DOES NOT support Google Voice application for the Storm.

I have searched both Google Support, Google search, and here on the Crackberry forums. I am looking to download and install the Google Voice App on my BB Storm 9530. I know the application seems to be buggy or whatever, but I am fine with that. The only problem is, I cannot get the application to download or find where to download it.

I have tried to visit m.google.com/voice on my BB, and I also changed the browser identification.

Can anyone help me from here?
    07-16-10 09:39 PM
    Didn't you post almost the same thing this afternoon?
    07-16-10 09:55 PM
    Browser: FireFox
    Link: m.google.com
    Action: Click on Voice
    Action: Click Download
    Action: Disable Compatibility Mode
    Done.
    07-16-10 10:49 PM
    Browser: FireFox
    Link: m.google.com
    Action: Click on Voice
    Action: Click Download
    Action: Disable Compatibility Mode
    Done.

^^^^^^ This.
    07-17-10 12:17 AM
    this isnt true.I downloaded version 0.2.0.2 lst night did exactly as you said here and it ended up giving me a white screen and app error message.Are you sure that there isnt another way to get it to work?
    I dont know if anyone else has had this same issue but idk why this is happening its pretty agrivating.
    07-22-10 01:16 PM
    this isnt true.I downloaded version 0.2.0.2 lst night did exactly as you said here and it ended up giving me a white screen and app error message.Are you sure that there isnt another way to get it to work?
    I dont know if anyone else has had this same issue but idk why this is happening its pretty agrivating.
    Build version 0.2.0.2 is a newer build than the users who were using this "trick" were using.
    07-22-10 01:24 PM
    Oh.......i never had any version of that app until i tried to get it last night.I just read there was some way to run it never knew it was on an older version.The whole time I've just been usign the mobile site to use GV.Well i guess its just another app storm users are skimpped out of....arrrg!!!
    07-22-10 01:57 PM
    I have a 9530 and have no issues downloading or using the new version of the Google Voice App.
    07-23-10 02:50 PM
    if you have the google voice app on your phone now, uninstall and then do a battery pull. otherwise do everything gafly posted. then do a battery pull to hardware reset your storm. it should operate fine after that. you should do a battery pull after installing any app on the storm.
    07-23-10 05:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD