My Google Maps has been acting up. The first day of GPS maps it worked great but now it isn't pinpointing me and started moving away from me when it was locating me.
    02-20-09 03:31 PM
    Does anyone see an arrow next to the blue dot that indicates which direction your are moving? On my AT&T curve Google maps used to indicate which direction you were going which was very helpful when driving.
    Yes, mine did that yesterday when I used it - very helpful indeed....now if it only did voice directions, this would be it!
    02-20-09 03:43 PM
    It really is not much better than BB maps from what I see? Sure it has street view and satellite views, but it does not navigate any differently than BB maps.
    02-20-09 05:31 PM
    It really is not much better than BB maps from what I see? Sure it has street view and satellite views, but it does not navigate any differently than BB maps.
    Renders a lot faster for me then BB maps.
    02-20-09 05:33 PM
    I wonder why, wonder what differentiates the hardware
    when you went on Google Latitude on your phone did it install it for you? I go on that site on my phone and i get the exact same thing as i would if i were on my computer....i had it installed awhile back with no problem, but i removed it due to the fact that it would always show me 3500 meters from where i was lol....i was just wondering how i can get this bad boy back so i can play around with it for a bit
    02-20-09 06:22 PM
    Dumb Question, With Google Maps installed on my Storm, does it give my company the ability to track were I am?!? (Company provided phone).
    02-20-09 06:24 PM
    this is awesome!
    02-20-09 06:26 PM
    I just want to say that this is one of the coolest things I have ever had on a phone. I can't stop searching things and zooming in on them. The street view is also sweet! I wish it had vocal turn by turn directions. But that would be to much to ask for a free Ap. Have fun with it everyone!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 07:45 PM
    Question for those hwo got the sats to work. Are you guys paying for the VZ Navigator option?
    02-20-09 09:28 PM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD