Hi I just reinstalled Google Maps and it looks completely different from 2 weeks ago when I installed it. Also I can't get rid of the keyboard! it gives me only half a screen of mapping area? This is nothing how it looked or acted the last time I installed it.

The version I installed was 3.0.2, which I am assuming is the most current. Have I mabey inadvertantly did something in my settings that I should address? Could really use some help as there is now a fix for telus and google maps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app 3 different times but get the same results. The keyboard issue really has me confused as this was never there before.
    03-12-09 07:44 AM
    Hi I just reinstalled Google Maps and it looks completely different from 2 weeks ago when I installed it. Also I can't get rid of the keyboard! it gives me only half a screen of mapping area? This is nothing how it looked or acted the last time I installed it.

The version I installed was 3.0.2, which I am assuming is the most current. Have I mabey inadvertantly did something in my settings that I should address? Could really use some help as there is now a fix for telus and google maps.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app 3 different times but get the same results. The keyboard issue really has me confused as this was never there before.

Options->Advanced Options->Applications->Select good maps->Options key->Disable Compatibility Mode
    03-12-09 08:04 AM
    Options->Advanced Options->Applications->Select good maps->Options key->Disable Compatibility Mode
    Thanks, this fixed the problem. I never had to go through those steps before, but for what other reason it worked. Thanks again for your help!
    03-12-09 08:29 AM
    crack makes you whack :}
    03-12-09 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD