Google maps stopped working for me when I installed .103 When I attempt to open Google maps it starts to load up then just closes without giving an error message. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Google maps but it did not help. I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem.(I am using the newest maps version)

As a preemptive strike please save your time if you are just going to tell me to do a search, after all your time is important to you. I did a search already which did not generate any relevant results. I admit it is quite possible I missed something.
    02-16-09 01:30 AM
    Works fine for me.
    02-16-09 01:42 AM
    Does the gps work or is it still using the cell towers?
    02-16-09 07:51 AM
    Do a search!!
    JK, that is weird though, I've only had that problem with weatherbug when I updated to a new software
    02-16-09 08:02 AM
    Does the gps work or is it still using the cell towers?
    That'd be from a google maps update, not a storm OS update.
    02-16-09 08:55 AM
    Does anyone know if google maps will every have an acurate GPS for the storm on verizon?
    02-16-09 10:39 AM
    Does anyone know if google maps will every have an acurate GPS for the storm on verizon?
    Please see my post here: http://forums.crackberry.com/showpos...0&postcount=14
    02-16-09 10:53 AM
    I sit on my home and ask to show where I am it shows I am sitting in my neighbour's house. It hangs on something and it is very slow for this storm. On my friend's I phone it shows correctly the location.Otherwise it works OK.
    02-16-09 11:37 AM
    Works great for me, running Latitude also.
    02-16-09 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD