Not sure if this was a fix on google's side or the phones os, but ur now able to view google images full screen. I just installed .90 so I dunno if its bc of that or just a fix google did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 04:00 PM
    are you finding that .90 is alot better or just average? Is it worth the download?
    01-22-09 04:45 PM
    .90 is definitely worth it. this was the first leak i have downloaded, and it is worlds better than .75. My device memory has not dropped below 44 and usually stays in the 50s.
    01-22-09 06:26 PM
    are you finding that .90 is alot better or just average? Is it worth the download?
    I have to admitt, my phone is running a whole lot better. I was using .75 (came with the phone), and refused to mess around with any leaks. Figured since I read such rave reviews on .90 that I'd give it a shot. Everything runs faster and I have only noticed one problem..The camera not saving pics with image stabilization on..which is weird b/c at first was working with this setting on. Other then that, the browser is blazing fast, its much quicker from menu to menu, and the portrait full keyboard definatley suits me well.
    01-22-09 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD