Hi,
    My blackberry is attached to a company enterprise server. Our calendars and email are all in sync.

My wife and family use google calendar. I wanted to add the google calendar to my BB. First I tried to use the Google Sync program. But what happened is that all my family events ended up with my business events so my coworkers could see all the events.

I ended up getting rid of that program. Then I read someplace that if I add my Gmail account then my calendars associated with my gmail account will also sync. So I added the gmail account. The calendar is listed on my blackberry but there are no items. In addition when I went into the options unlike my corporate calendar, there does not was no pull down for wirelessly synch calendar. How can I get this to work?
    05-07-10 05:17 AM
    I think you can try setting your gmail email account as the main calendar service in Options-Advanced-Default Services. Then sync with Google Sync. It should create entries on your BB in the [email protected] calendar side, which should not sync with your BES account. I have not tested this.

This will cause you to select your BES side manually when you add new calendar events for work.
    05-07-10 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD