05-19-10 03:06 PM
131 ... 456
tools
    Fair enough. I'll clarify...
    The Storm2 is the best smart phone on the market for me.
    05-17-10 07:59 PM
    Fair enough. I'll clarify...
    The Storm2 is the best smart phone on the market for me.
    This is something that really shouldn't require clarification, as the topic of what the "best smartphone is" is obviously subjective. Really now, should everyone end all their posts here with, "In my opinion…"? I might as well put that in my signature if people are unable to figure that out, at least in my opinion. Oops.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Masahiro; 05-17-10 at 08:42 PM.
    05-17-10 08:35 PM
    See.. I'm fine with that lol. And I'm happy for you.

I think its fair to say that it is impossible to declare that any phone out there is the "best" phone available.

+1 for an argument ended using reasoning
    05-17-10 08:36 PM
    This is something that really shouldn't require clarification, as the topic of what the "best smartphone is" is obviously subjective. Really now, should everyone end all their posts here with, "In my opinion…"? I might as well out that in my signature if people are unable to figure that out, at least in my opinion. Oops.

+1.

If there was an infinite symbol, I would "x" it. Lol
    05-17-10 08:38 PM
    But the Incredible is just way too far ahead of you. I'm not ranting on BB, been a loyal owner for two years. But RIM is just WAY too far behind. After checking out the Incredible, I just feel like I'm wasting time with S2. Can't wait to see if Storm 3 ever comes out and what it may have to offer, but until then, I'll be a very happy Incredible owner.

P.S. To the people who will only "OMG, another thread...." or whatever it is you like to complain about, don't bother. This is simply to show how RIM lost yet another customer for the time being. So save it and move on
    Agreed. After playing with the Droid Incredible in the store I felt like I was on an Atari 2600 when I started using my Storm 2 again. Its night and day people. Don't believe us? Go check one out and see if your heavy, slow, storm 2 doesn't look pathetic afterwards. And this is coming from someone who's bragged about his Storm 2 for months.

05-17-10 09:09 PM
    Agreed. After playing with the Droid Incredible in the store I felt like I was on an Atari 2600 when I started using my Storm 2 again. Its night and day people. Don't believe us? Go check one out and see if your heavy, slow, storm 2 doesn't look pathetic afterwards. And this is coming from someone who's bragged about his Storm 2 for months.

my only concern is the lack of clickscreen after using a storm for 2 years....

I too will buy a droid in next month and bid BB goodbye (don't want to, but must).

So, how is the typing ? I send 50 emails and 50 texts easy a day...?
    05-19-10 03:06 PM
131 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD