I'm just stating I've seen the Incredible in the sunlight and it's no worse than any other phone really.
    No need to worry about sunlight under the bridge
    05-14-10 08:15 PM
    05-14-10 08:16 PM
    Actually, you are .

Later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Actually, I'm not. But you had it right at the end. Later.
    05-14-10 08:17 PM
    Well what's all the IT'S MY CHOICE, AND I'M NOT BUYING A DROID stuff then? I'm just stating I've seen the Incredible in the sunlight and it's no worse than any other phone really. Cheese and rice.
    Ok, ok, if you really can see the Incredible as clearly in bright sunlight (a claim that I have serious doubts is true, but whatever) as I can see my Storm's screen then I'm happy for you. However, I've compared the phones side by side, just like I did with the Droid when it first came out, and the Storm was far more legible in bright light. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
    05-14-10 08:18 PM
    Actually, I'm not. But you had it right at the end. Later.
    For just letting people randomly know your switching phones, you have a harsh tongue.
    05-14-10 08:20 PM
    I'm leaving BlackBerry for my netbook. It's light years ahead of any phone, and it makes excellent root beer floats.

05-14-10 08:20 PM
    Let me start by saying I cared enough just read others bash you for your decision to post about leaving blackberrys for Droid.

Personally, I could careless what phone you use or don't use. What I find utterly dumb is your decision to create ANOTHER I'm leaving thread.

I am not bashing your phone...cause I never used your phone. I have fiddled around with the Eris and Droid but form factor and the fact that it isn't a 'berry is a total deal breaker for me.

MY Storm 2 does what I need it to do always!!! Is it perfect...no but it is darn close in my opinion. So frankly, your opinion of how bad Rim is or how far behind blackberry's are in general is a mute point to me and about 98% of the 'berry users and owners.

Once again..."the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or one."

Just sayin'

I appreciate you "Just Sayin", but if you are sick of the posts, why not just ignore them. This wasn't an anti-BB post and I never "bashed" anything. Telling the truth and bashing something are two completely different texts. And I'm glad you don't care about what phone I use because if you did, frankly, I'd be a little worried. I'm not selling or telling anyone what to do. Only tellinig what I did.
    05-14-10 08:21 PM
    No need to worry about sunlight under the bridge
    The Incredible would work for you then.
    05-14-10 08:22 PM
    The Incredible would work for you then.

05-14-10 08:25 PM
    Ok, ok, if you really can see the Incredible as clearly in bright sunlight (a claim that I have serious doubts is true, but whatever) as I can see my Storm's screen then I'm happy for you. However, I've compared the phones side by side, just like I did with the Droid when it first came out, and the Storm was far more legible in bright light. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
    I never went as far as to compare side by side, so I can't really comment. I'm not in "direct" sunlight that much anyway. By you're right, whatever floats the boat.
    05-14-10 08:25 PM
    For just letting people randomly know your switching phones, you have a harsh tongue.
    Only harsh rebuttals to the harsh replies my friend. Just trying to kill another 5 minutes.
    05-14-10 08:27 PM
    Alright, off work and I got Bud Lights with my name on it. Peace
    05-14-10 08:29 PM
    Ok we'll see you when you return. Goodbye till then. Enjoy your new phone.
    Thank you for saving us all the trouble of taking the S2 away from you.
    05-14-10 08:50 PM
    Alright, off work and I got Bud Lights with my name on it. Peace
    since when can 15 year olds drink??
    05-14-10 09:00 PM
    I just read all the posts in this thread. That's five minutes of my life I will never get back.
    05-14-10 09:03 PM
    I just read all the posts in this thread. That's five minutes of my life I will never get back.
    Now make that 5 minutes, 20 seconds, for me.
    05-14-10 09:37 PM
    well, guys. I'm leaving my s2 for my vacation to Japan...oh wait... I CAN take my s2 with me! hahaha.
    05-14-10 09:53 PM
    since when can 15 year olds drink??
    they can, just not legally. just wanted to mention that before anybody started bashing on you man.
    05-14-10 09:56 PM
    they can, just not legally. just wanted to mention that before anybody started bashing on you man.
    i think most will get the joke in there....
    05-14-10 10:00 PM
    Can't wait to see if Storm 3 ever comes out*snip*
    I guarantee.

Flat out guarantee.

You will see the Storm 3 released in the October / November window of this year.

Set your clock to it. Enjoy your Incredible, I do hope it does what you need your phone to do. But people seriously need to stop acting like the Storm 3 is just a fantasy, and that the Storm 2 has been out for an eternity. (It hasn't even been 9 months.)
    05-14-10 10:40 PM
    I actually saw the dummy unit for this phone today at work (sales rep), not too Incredible. I imagined it to be bigger. If the screen matched that of the HD2, which is impressive, it'd be on!

05-14-10 10:59 PM
    I guarantee.

Flat out guarantee.

You will see the Storm 3 released in the October / November window of this year.

Set your clock to it. Enjoy your Incredible, I do hope it does what you need your phone to do. But people seriously need to stop acting like the Storm 3 is just a fantasy, and that the Storm 2 has been out for an eternity. (It hasn't even been 9 months.)
    You are right, and it will be what the s2 should have been.
    05-14-10 11:06 PM
    This made my gizzards quiver
    05-14-10 11:09 PM
    You are right, and it will be what the s2 should have been.
    Log off, fool.

05-14-10 11:09 PM
    Log off, fool.

Personal attacks? Why so sensitive?
    05-14-10 11:12 PM
131 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD