I cancelled two AT&T lines early to get the Storm and it was the worst experience ever. I was so disappointed with the quality of the phone as well as the software/hardware issues. However, using the Blackberry kinda got me hooked so I went back to AT&T and got a Bold. Awesome phone. If they ever update the hardware and software to my liking, I'll definitely get another Storm someday though.
    12-04-08 03:10 PM
    Then go to the damn Bold forum. Last time I checked theres one here. I'm tired of you whiners. Just get out already, theres real people with Storm problems.
    12-04-08 03:13 PM
    so you didnt like it. Not everyone likes a touch scree. Have fun with your Bold(s)

I live in a beach community. We're relaxed here. I can do everything I wanted (and more) on my Storm, and it doesn't take long. Some things are faster on my Curve, others are faster on the Storm.
    12-04-08 03:16 PM
    Then go to the damn Bold forum. Last time I checked theres one here. I'm tired of you whiners. Just get out already, theres real people with Storm problems.
    hahahaahaha
    12-04-08 03:17 PM
    bye

4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    12-04-08 03:18 PM

No need to be that way. C'mon this is a forum where everyone can express there opinion. NO need to curse and bash. Just say sorry you had an aweful experience and wish them best.
    12-04-08 03:19 PM
    Problem is this particualr forum gets flooded with these topics daily. Why not go post on Bold forum and say he left the Storm. It really doesn't relate to the Storm anymore, as he has put it in the past. So this particular topic doesn't really help those in need of help from these forums. Thats what there really here for.
    12-04-08 03:22 PM
    you should jus wait for the offical ota update. i am sure that rim will fix all the bugs and other issues with the storm. I think they should be releasing it pretty soon b/c they probably dont want storm users wondering over to the omnia or htc touch pro.
    12-04-08 03:32 PM
    you should jus wait for the offical ota update. i am sure that rim will fix all the bugs and other issues with the storm. I think they should be releasing it pretty soon b/c they probably dont want storm users wondering over to the omnia or htc touch pro.
    Got to play with the Omnia today at the store. Pretty nice for a WM phone. Streams live radio with external antenna. Not ever going back to a WM phone tho. RIM has me for life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Twin13; 12-04-08 at 03:57 PM.
    12-04-08 03:53 PM
    Sorry it didn't work out for you. Good luck wherever you end up.
    12-04-08 03:55 PM
    time to get the iphone
    12-04-08 03:56 PM
    Buh bye...
    12-04-08 03:57 PM
    Problem is this particualr forum gets flooded with these topics daily. Why not go post on Bold forum and say he left the Storm. It really doesn't relate to the Storm anymore, as he has put it in the past. So this particular topic doesn't really help those in need of help from these forums. Thats what there really here for.
    You really need to calm your *** down,who do you think you are talking to people that way? everyone is entitled to give their views on this phone. Not only that but you don't pay any domain fees here.
    12-04-08 04:02 PM
    I think its great for people to express their opinions but there are a ton of these posts a day now. There should be one OFFCIAL RANT thread where these posts could be sent to.
    12-04-08 04:03 PM
    Don't let the doorknob hit you where the good lord split ya.

AND ONCE AND FOR ALL can we stop with the I am leaving/returning/hating the phone threads. If I have seen one I've seen them all.
    12-04-08 04:05 PM
    mndza you fail.
    12-04-08 04:07 PM
    You really need to calm your *** down,who do you think you are talking to people that way? everyone is entitled to give their views on this phone. Not only that but you don't pay any domain fees here.
    How about these idiots learn to use the search buttons and post their B/S in a thread about returing the phone. that would actually show that there is some resemblence of intelligence there. THAT IS THE PROPER PLACE TO POST THEIR THREAD and voice their opinion/views.
    12-04-08 04:11 PM
    Those others are harsh, I do agree, no need to come into the Storm section to announce that you bought the Bold. Anyway, congrats on the Bold, I know it's a great phone!
    12-04-08 04:15 PM
    I agree with the original poster, the Storm has been a major letdown.
    I'm sure RIM will get it straightened out, but its going to take some time.
    12-04-08 04:17 PM
    @lorinse:r do you have a storm? then why do you think its a let down. The phone wasn't for the OP but there are thousands who do like it. After you purchase and have one for a few days/weeks then come back and post.
    12-04-08 04:21 PM
    there are issues, but it's definitely not a let down. The strengths outweigh the weaknesses. Some would make the same argument about their I----------------Phone
    12-04-08 04:30 PM
    @lorinse:r do you have a storm? then why do you think its a let down. The phone wasn't for the OP but there are thousands who do like it. After you purchase and have one for a few days/weeks then come back and post.
    YES I DID have a Storm.. and it sucked.
    Random reboots, having to press the answer key five times to answer the phone, constantly flipping screen, lags.. lags.. did I say lags?

On a positive note, I loved the screen and the suretype keyboard worked great for me.
    Oh, and Verizon called me today to ask me how I liked the Storm.. I told them about all the problems and that I returned the phone yesterday.
    The CS said updates are coming and offered to discount the phone if I wanted to repurchase it...
    12-04-08 04:48 PM
    I agree with the original poster, the Storm has been a major letdown.
    I'm sure RIM will get it straightened out, but its going to take some time.

Far from a letdown. Coming from 3 years with a BB. BB 7250 < Pearl < now Storm (started to get the Curve) the Storm is VERY GOOD. Playing with it in a store even for thirty minutes may not let you know this, especially if you were unaccustomed to BB's. Personally, after one week it is looking even better. Just today I started working with the Media player and it is nice.

A touch screen will be better in some tasks and not as proficient in others. The total package is still VERY GOOD. If software updates improve the small lag I have in orientation and make the screens change faster when opening an application then it could be great.

Of course the Bold looks to be very good as well.
    12-04-08 05:34 PM
    What I think is really funny is how short a fuse the Storm owners have. Even with Treos, which people took to a ridiculous level of personal, I've never seen the nasty comments. The guy had a phone, said it didn't suit his needs and went to the Bold. He feels better, end of story. If there's a need to throw trash at him, perhaps the satisfaction level amongst current Storm owners is so low that their insecurity is showing. Chill dudes... he's still a member here and writing more in the Bold section.
    12-04-08 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD