Yeah give it a shot , let me know . I am curious to if its a 3.0 thing , or a 3gs thing , let me know
    OK, tried it on a iPod Touch 2G with 3.0 and while the link does now open in the browser and play, you can't switch tabs to go do something else. If you hit Home button, it closes out of the browser (while continuing to play), but when you go back into the browser, it just goes back to the same tab. You can't click the tab button to browse somewhere else. This makes the function a bit useless. They still need to polish things up.
    06-23-09 06:57 PM
    sooks, i'll always love you....

but i want my shirt back!
    06-23-09 07:01 PM
    well sooks i have joined you... yes i just order a 32gig black 3gs iphone.. omg did i say that help me... i was messing on ATT web sight threw bing.com and got one no credit deposit and 35% cash back on a new iphone cant wait to get home see how well it works..
    06-23-09 07:35 PM
    I would have one too, but no AT&T in our area... so on to the Tour for me.
    06-23-09 09:25 PM
    I would have one if I wouldn't have to pay 2 cancellation fees.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 09:26 PM
    Yesterday I asked Sooks to email me an MP3 from his iToy.

Still waiting
    06-23-09 09:28 PM

Still waiting
    Good one.

06-23-09 09:34 PM

Still waiting
    Well, the Storm can't send an MP3 that's bigger then 3MB through email either. For MMS, it must be less then 500k. Those limits (or any limits for that matter) seem rediculous to me.
    06-23-09 09:35 PM
    Well, the Storm can't send an MP3 that's bigger then 3MB through email either. For MMS, it must be less then 500k. Those limits (or any limits for that matter) seem rediculous to me.
    100% agreed. But the iPhones complete inability to send media via email/MMS is silly on a so-called smart phone. There's not a day goes by my Storm doesn't outperform my wife's iPhone 3G with maybe the exception of games.
    06-23-09 10:28 PM
    OK, tried it on a iPod Touch 2G with 3.0 and while the link does now open in the browser and play, you can't switch tabs to go do something else. If you hit Home button, it closes out of the browser (while continuing to play), but when you go back into the browser, it just goes back to the same tab. You can't click the tab button to browse somewhere else. This makes the function a bit useless. They still need to polish things up.
    Hmm interesting so 3.0 it was , and yet there needs to be some heavy polishing

sooks, i'll always love you....

but i want my shirt back!
    I love you too man , and keep it , you worked hard for it

well sooks i have joined you... yes i just order a 32gig black 3gs iphone.. omg did i say that help me... i was messing on ATT web sight threw bing.com and got one no credit deposit and 35% cash back on a new iphone cant wait to get home see how well it works..
    Enjoy it brother it is awsome ... you will love it

Still waiting
    LOL ok will do , and let me know when you can connect to wi fi , have a actualy touch screen , and a keyboard that works and dosent type random stuff... also , good luck with the apps starting at 3.99 for farts lol , good luck . I can go on lol

100% agreed. But the iPhones complete inability to send media via email/MMS is silly on a so-called smart phone. There's not a day goes by my Storm doesn't outperform my wife's iPhone 3G with maybe the exception of games.
    LOL maybe its user error lol , you should help your wife out .. oh wait never mind , you own a storm ! you need more help then her
    06-23-09 11:10 PM
    Well that's alright guys.
    The number keeps growing enjoy your iphones, but believe it or not the Storm will get better.

Sorry Patches I know this might sound paranoid but the �Odin� is what has caused our leak dry up.

RIM is to great of a company to make the same mistake twice. The Odin will burst on to the scene like a bat out of h*ll and most of those improvements OS wise will show up on the 9500 and 9530 it would make no sense to give away that info for free. Maybe that reason played in to the reason they pushed .148 who knows.

But great things are coming an you guys will miss out.

I blame the Odin

06-24-09 12:56 AM
    Sooks, you have switched Fanboism in an unreal timely fashion.

I am surprised in what i'm reading from you LOL

You don't know it yet, but you'll be bored of the iPhone soon, and back to blackberry (or something different) It happened to me, it's ok
    06-24-09 01:01 AM
    OH i have , and running alot of apps KILLed the speed of the phone ( storm ) good news is ..... they all push to me now with out running in the background ... and it dosent slow ANYTHING down ... well that could be due to the 900 mhz processor .... ( yes i know its underclocked ) but still i just runs smooth...
    Hey, that 6 seems to be upside down there.
    06-24-09 04:31 PM
    Hey, that 6 seems to be upside down there.
    lol , it actualy is a 900 mhz processor it is just currently dumbed down to 600 .. why idk ? lol ...
    06-24-09 10:49 PM
    Let us know how the phone is.
    06-25-09 11:57 AM
    Dude he's all up in that phone now, lovin' it strong!

06-25-09 11:58 AM
    Let us know how the phone is.
    Honestly man , the phone is eveything i wish the storm would have been. The screen in crystal clear ( no color banding issues lol ) , the speed is amazing, everything is touch and your there, the push is really awsome , dosent bog down the phone at all. the battery has been amazing for me so far last about 2.5 days with heavy use. The browser is more then words can describe.. its just a joy to use. I loveED the storm , and really did wish it was what it was ment to be , i just got tired of waiting , made the switch , almost a week later and couldnt be happier

Dude he's all up in that phone now, lovin' it strong!

LOL , yes i am , i know it sucks , but its true its just an AMAZING PHONE LOL
    06-25-09 03:13 PM
    hey sooks, long time no hear man....how's that iphone working out for you?
    10-26-09 06:05 PM
    hey sooks, long time no hear man....how's that iphone working out for you?
    ROFL that fanboi is all up the Droids arse now LOL. He will have the S2 a max two maybe three weeks

Wish Mandrake would post more around here.

An yes I am stalking you ROFL
    10-26-09 06:56 PM
94 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD