Sooks! You trader!
    What's he trading?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 11:54 PM
    lol that you think I paid $200 for mine.

I'd send you an MMS right now of me laughing, but.....
    LOL, true you prolly got it for free lol , ( i dont even want to ask how lol )
    Oh thanks i got it !!!! Ps ( there is already a mms hack done lol and i have it so thanks btw , that picture was naughty !!
    06-22-09 11:57 PM
    What's he trading?

Ohhh I get it he traded in his "I'm a proud owner of the blackberry Storm" bumper sticker for an "I bought one just like everyone else" bumper sticker.

06-23-09 12:04 AM
    Sooks, you're still the man bro! Believe me, if the Iphone was on VZW, a lot of us would have one.........
    Don't be a stranger bro
    06-23-09 12:06 AM
    Sooks, you're still the man bro! Believe me, if the Iphone was on VZW, a lot of us would have one.........
    Don't be a stranger bro
    thanks man ! , and i agree lol 3/4 of the storm owners would switch , the other 1/4 are brainwashed lol
    06-23-09 12:08 AM
    thanks man ! , and i agree lol 3/4 of the storm owners would switch , the other 1/4 are brainwashed lol
    LOL! I would love to be able to multitask on that Iphone though
    06-23-09 12:09 AM
    Theres an app for that...
    06-23-09 12:09 AM
    Theres an app for that...
    If only there was an app that brought the fricken' thing to VZW.......
    06-23-09 12:10 AM
    Don't be a stranger bro
    Speaks the truth. And if only it had multitasking, it would be even better. Maybe by the time it makes it to VZW, it'll have a flash for the camera and multitasking.
    06-23-09 12:13 AM
    Don't be a stranger bro
    Speak for yourself. I would never sink so low as to be like everyone else

(I don't care how right they are)

06-23-09 12:15 AM
    Why do you need multi-tasking when every app pushes ......... ??

Speaks the truth. And if only it had multitasking, it would be even better. Maybe by the time it makes it to VZW, it'll have a flash for the camera and multitasking.
    AWW civic you didnt reply to my last comment
    06-23-09 12:16 AM
    Wtf guys the leaks dry up an everyone is talking about jumping ship

06-23-09 12:18 AM
    BTW, Civic, just PM'd you
    06-23-09 12:19 AM
    Speak for yourself. I would never sink so low as to be like everyone else

(I don't care how right they are)

It's not about being right. For me it would be about being able to get full email without truncation and proper HTML formatting, not to mention the memory limitations. Other then that, there isn't much else I need.... except an app here or there. The only thing that would hold me back would be if I can't p0wn it. I don't like locked down things... one of the things I kinda don't like about the RIM platform.
    06-23-09 12:19 AM
    BTW, Civic, just PM'd you
    Yes, I know... I read the post, funny how all of a sudden certain options are now part of the interface in that app. I wonder what could have brought that about?
    06-23-09 12:21 AM
    Wtf guys the leaks dry up an everyone is talking about jumping ship

I hear ya Val, but I thought by now we would have something "special" like everyone was talking about. Now, the Iphone does it all BETTER then the Storm. If it multitasked and was on VZW, I would pull the trigger........sad to say, I LOVE my Storm, but want more efficiency (not to mention 32 GBs)!
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 06-23-09 at 12:24 AM.
    06-23-09 12:22 AM
    Yes, I know... I read the post, funny how all of a sudden certain options are now part of the interface in that app. I wonder what could have brought that about?
    Could've been a post or 2 (that were the equivalent of a short story) bashing Flycast? :P
    06-23-09 12:22 AM
    Why do you need multi-tasking when every app pushes ......... ??(
    What, you've never been on the phone and done something else at the same time? Or been browsing and needed to do something else in the background while waiting on a page to load up?
    06-23-09 12:23 AM
    Could've been a post or 2 (that were the equivalent of a short story) bashing Flycast? :P
    I provide help when and where I can.

See, it wasn't so bad, now FlyCast can release 2.0 and not have to say they "require" the user to have a Memory Card anymore.
    06-23-09 12:25 AM
    I provide help when and where I can.

See, it wasn't so bad, now FlyCast can release 2.0 and not have to say they "require" the user to have a Memory Card anymore.
    Nice work, sister
    06-23-09 12:25 AM
    What, you've never been on the phone and done something else at the same time? Or been browsing and needed to do something else in the background while waiting on a page to load up?
    OH i have , and running alot of apps KILLed the speed of the phone ( storm ) good news is ..... they all push to me now with out running in the background ... and it dosent slow ANYTHING down ... well that could be due to the 900 mhz processor .... ( yes i know its underclocked ) but still i just runs smooth...
    06-23-09 12:34 AM
    later sooks, have fun with all those useless apps pahaha
    06-23-09 12:35 AM
    Sooks, use the iPhone browser to open this link... http://www.trancesonic.fm/128K.m3u Then let that play in the media player while you do other stuff.

Didn't work... did it?
    06-23-09 12:39 AM
    later sooks, have fun with all those useless apps pahaha
    LOL ,later man have fun with 15 different OS's that changed nothing .... oh and i rather have 20k great apps and 30k useless , then 100 POS 3.00 apps ...
    06-23-09 12:40 AM
    You keep saying goodbye yet you haven't left. I've never been one for drawn-out goodbyes so goodbye! Kidding sooks! Enjoy the Crapple phone!
    06-23-09 12:43 AM
94 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD