Hi Stormers,

Let me tell you that i am profoundly sorry that THEE HOLY MIGHTY STORM did not work out for me, and please try to be nice to me coz i am nice and doing this to pass my own personal pont of view.

Yesterday i returned the Storm to Phones4u and i had to fight to get a alternative replacement, as they said these PricePlans have been specifically designed for the Storm and i could ony exchange my Storm with another Storm. Anyhow i did exchange it with a different phone which i will mention later.

I returned THEE HOLY MIGHTY STORM for 3 main reasons:

1. For me, at home, it was only a matter of 3 meters to have 3g signal (next to my bathroom window) and the lack of wi-fi realy realy pressurised me. to be honest to take advantage of the Fun on the Storm you have to have 3g signal and if you dont suddenly the storm seems to be a big wide and heavy Curve with a high performance touch screen.

2. The battery life just did not siut my lifestyle,
    to me the whole purpos of that gorgeous touch screen is to put in practice and use it, not just ignoring my daily web browsing and music feed in fear of not making the the day. maybe thats only me but i have blackberry to text a lot, email a lot, surf the web a lot, and listen to music a lot, take photos a lot and .... otherwise i would have a nokia E71 (Eeeerrrrr).
    It was such a shame THEE HOLY MIGHTY STORM was not made for that and did not last longer than 5pm.

3. Despite me being a presistant, defendant of the Storm's speedy performance on day 1, when i was in real life, real time in the wild i could not help but notice how fast peaple make calls, and generally do what they want to do with their phone. Yes people i find my precious Storm Slow. Not laggy, no not at all, just Slow.

So had to say goodbye to a Phone that had become a part of me in the past few months. We got happy together with every good news and sad with every sad news about Storm. we had fun waiting for THEE HOLY MIGHTY STORM. (it will never realy leave my heart anyway).

A BIG THANK YOU to Crucial XTREME and everybody who tought me something new in that period, Goodbye and Goodluck.
    11-22-08 05:40 AM
    good to know
    11-22-08 05:51 AM
    11-22-08 05:51 AM
    Sorry it didn't workout for you. I will continue to ride it out with mine!
    11-22-08 07:01 AM
    I'm loving mine, sorry to lose you.
    11-22-08 09:23 PM
    You're welcome.
    11-22-08 09:26 PM
    Wow, just wow.

I really think you should read everything you type before you post it.
    11-22-08 09:46 PM
    Wow, just wow.

Is that really called for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 09:55 PM
    Wow, just wow.

take it easy on him/her... I'm pretty sure English is his/her second language...
    right!?!?!?!....
    11-22-08 09:56 PM
    "So had to say goodbye to a Phone that had become a part of me in the past few months. We got happy together with every good news and sad with every sad news about Storm. we had fun waiting for THEE HOLY MIGHTY STORM. (it will never realy leave my heart anyway)"

sorry, but i though this phone just came out on friday. or was he talking about something else
    11-22-08 09:57 PM
    take it easy on him/her... I'm pretty sure English is his/her second language...
    right!?!?!?!....
    That's cold.
    11-22-08 10:00 PM
    It's called having read all the posts, shared desires, reviews and hopes for the phone. The experience of it all + the one day with it.
    -Rik
    Is that really called for?

Yes, actually I do. I re-read EVERYTHING I post on any forum. What is so uncalled for? I could have left the "Wow, just wow" part out. But that is a good piece of advice I think.
    Last edited by BrianLS1TA; 11-22-08 at 10:03 PM.
    ok ... good bye ... sorry you didnt wait it out...
    11-22-08 10:02 PM
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    11-22-08 10:02 PM
    darkreign did you just find out about this phone on friday? Most of us have been following the news and feeling the excitement of getting this phone for MONTHS now....
    11-22-08 10:05 PM
    What a strange thread...almost sad...can't figure why you would waste our time and your time telling us this...sorry for you too!
    Last edited by nobodeuno; 11-22-08 at 10:14 PM.
    11-22-08 10:08 PM
    You need to get used to it buddy! anything new in life takes getting used to, not just a phone. In my personal opinion you should have at least given it a week. Barely 24 hours doesn't give you any time to figure things out and get in the grove of using it.

but to eaches-own i suppose. Just keep in mind, change is good, but it takes time to get used to.
    11-22-08 10:10 PM
    Yes, actually I do. I re-read EVERYTHING I post on any forum. What is so uncalled for? I could have left the "Wow, just wow" part out. But that is a good piece of advice I think.
    Have you read the forum rules?

11-22-08 10:11 PM
    as for the battery, i think its pretty good. I have been using it for 12 hours (shut up...) and haven't plugged it in once and it still has 2 bars.

That includes:

Texting, emailing, blackberry messenger, browsing, music, and tinkering.
    11-22-08 10:12 PM
    Have you read the forum rules?

lol, no I haven't mom. I will do that right now.

-Listen, I was just saying it was good advice. Some people may not take him very seriously.
    11-22-08 10:13 PM
    hey GARZ, since you're in here... can you make the 'OFFICIAL tips/tricks' post a sticky?
    11-22-08 10:13 PM
    Yeah my battery life has been ROCKIN'.

The wife's happy... she's got my iPhone.

I am lovin' the STORM!! This phone just simply rocks.
    11-22-08 10:14 PM

amen to that
    11-22-08 10:16 PM

Cool glad to hear that Capn I have to wait for mine from FedEx Mon/Tue.
    Glad u are diggin it.
    11-22-08 10:17 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD