Sounds like user error to me. All three times...
    11-02-09 10:38 AM
    lol I may do the same assuming I like thr drid - i dont need features like navigation or w.e but it has a lot fo apps i need like google finance, not yahoo or w.e. i must say tho the S2 looks sweet and the droid looks like a camels back (that is not meant to make sense).
    11-02-09 10:39 AM
    I got my Storm 2 the day it dropped! I have had absolutely no issues!
    11-02-09 10:42 AM
    i give him a week
    11-02-09 10:43 AM
    S2 sucks. On my third one already. Goin Droid. Peace out...
    Yeah, sure it was. out less than a week and you tried 3 of them.... Still got your tour though huh?

Lame POS. Bye, you won't be missed
    11-02-09 10:46 AM
    I personally couldn't stand the first post without the details, but then after SAYING goodbye, posted again and STILL didn't tell us why he returned 3 in 1 week
    11-02-09 10:48 AM
    I would say it is some sort of user issue. Don't have a S2, but I've been lurking the S2 forums, and I have never heard of anyone going through 3 S2's in a week. Maybe you were just not cut out for a smart phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-09 10:49 AM
    Nothing wrong with the S2. Problem is "Trolls" can't use a BLACKBERRY. The BLACKBERRY Tour and Storm 2 are Beasts! There is a bridge some where needing you!!!!!

11-02-09 10:51 AM
    I was afraid of this. After updating to the new OS on storm 1 I see absolutely no reason to upgrade to a storm 2. I have the data plan anyways, why in the **** would I care about wifi. It's a damn shame Verizon won't be getting the HD2 because I would love to try that phone out. OS 5.0 is how the storm 1 should have been from day one. RIM has scorned many customers and I am holding out for another option. I wish these carriers still sold non-heavily subsidized phones that not every tom **** and harry can afford. I want a phone that doesn't have a ******** marketing name like "Envy" or Essence or touch or magic or whatever other ridiculous names they brand these phones with. Can I just get a XR290075 (arbitrary name).

Rant over. I feel much better.
    I liked my Storm1 after the new OS update, and thought "wow, do I really want to upgrade?" I went into the store, and tried the Storm2, and I honestly wasn't sure. Now, mind you, I work in a place where sometimes I don't get a great signal so I wanted WiFi. After just 5 days with this Storm2, I am VERY pleased. The Storm2 is more smooth and has more application memory, and that alone was worth the upgrade.
    11-02-09 11:00 AM
    Please Stay my phone will not operate without you!!
    11-02-09 11:06 AM
    even if you switch to another brand, you dont really need to leave CB, there is a droid fourm on CB, you can always stay here and discuss the droid that you have on CB in the fourm
    11-02-09 11:10 AM
    Hated the phone, leaving the site. Ooookkkkkk??? And for no apparent reason why you had 3 storms in a week is beyond me..

11-02-09 11:13 AM
    I wouldn't say whats wrong with the 3 storm 2's his had... id say "whats wrong with him??"
    11-02-09 11:14 AM
    11-02-09 11:14 AM
    I am on my 10th Storm 2 in an hour. I am leaving the internet. Goodbye.
    11-02-09 11:17 AM
    I am on my 10th Storm 2 in an hour. I am leaving the internet. Goodbye.
    Oh yeah well I just went thru my 17th Droid
    11-02-09 11:25 AM
    Don't you mean almost 90% of the people on this forum who even bothered to vote?
    11-02-09 11:32 AM
    Oh yeah well I just went thru my 17th Droid
    There you go attacking the Droid again. Someone must have hit your mother in the back of the head with one, or something.
    11-02-09 11:33 AM
    This is such a weird thread. I looked back at some of cth's post - and back on the 29th, the person seemed quite pleased with the phone and was claiming that it had no problems. The only other issues I really noticed that cth complained about was some lag moving from portrait to landscape, and the maps issue. I don't know if the person cycled through three S2s because of the maps, but if he did, it would have taken him about 40 seconds to install the appropriate .ipds and have maps fixed.

It would be nice to know what the issue was, I'm curious, but I just can't imagine what would cause this person to return 3 phones (unless they were a bad batch)...
    11-02-09 11:48 AM
    First generation of any major phone is always lackluster compared to what it becomes even only a year later. Im sure I will be getting an Android phone in the distant future, once a couple things happen.

1. They have a phone that is not an ergonomical piece of sh!t.
    2. They have a phone that is not an ergonomical piece of sh!t.

RIM is one of those companies that will be left in the dust in the consumer market. Bookmark this post, read in 1 year where marketshare goes. Praise me.
    11-02-09 11:55 AM
    "On my 3rd one" doesn't tell me much at all. About the user nor about the phone. I'll not be influenced by that statement, but thanks for the brief report. Maybe the dude wants it to cook breakfast.
    Last edited by thebignewt; 11-02-09 at 12:01 PM.
    11-02-09 11:58 AM
    First generation of any major phone is always lackluster compared to what it becomes even only a year later. Im sure I will be getting an Android phone in the distant future, once a couple things happen.

1. They have a phone that is not an ergonomical piece of sh!t.
    2. They have a phone that is not an ergonomical piece of sh!t.

RIM is one of those companies that will be left in the dust in the consumer market. Bookmark this post, read in 1 year where marketshare goes. Praise me.
    Why do you have a bb then dumb?
    11-02-09 11:59 AM
    I wanna know how the heck you go through 3 Storm's in a week? Maybe the original but not the new one . . . thats crazy.
    11-02-09 11:59 AM
    I want a phone that doesn't have a ******** marketing name like "Envy" or Essence or touch or magic or whatever other ridiculous names they brand these phones with. Can I just get a XR290075 (arbitrary name).

Rant over. I feel much better.
    I want an XR290075 too. I heard it's the hsit!
    11-02-09 12:03 PM
    none cares
    Hey! Maybe I do!

11-02-09 12:09 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD