Gee, reading all this negativity about the Storm is really killin' me! What are the good things about this phone? lol
    11-21-08 04:31 PM
    I had one on hold for me at Best Buy and didn't have to wait hours to get this POS.
    11-21-08 04:32 PM
    *cricket* *cricket*
    11-21-08 04:33 PM
    *cricket* *cricket*
    lmao! Wow!
    11-21-08 04:34 PM
    I'm still stoked about this, I do believe people coming from dumb phones and pearls will like it more than people coming from qwerty models, if you don't like suretype, IMO the qwerty keyboard sux, kept hitting the buttons to the sides of what I was aiming for...
    If you like suretype, you will LOVE the Storm, them keys are huge in comparison...
    Media was sweet for sure..
    I would say this is an great upgrade for pearl owners that have bad eyes, curve and world phone people will probably not like it so much.....
    11-21-08 04:43 PM
    Imma start using suretype then, loved it when I had the pearl lol!
    11-21-08 04:47 PM
    i heard the call quality was pretty good...
    11-21-08 04:47 PM
    I have absolutely NO PROBLEMS whatsoever with my phone....I believe alot of the people that are having crazy issues like the screen wiggles.....the touch screen slow blah blah blah should have taken a test before they bought the darn thing.......
    11-21-08 04:56 PM
    I can't speak for everyone and this is just my opinion. I have been using a 8830WE for over a year now so i am not a noob when it comes to a blackberry. I will say this I am still getting use to typing on the phone. I have never used Suretype but i am getting use to it. And when i switch to horizontal(QWERTY) it is a little harder for me. but then again i got girl hands LOL!! The only issue I have seen with the phone so far is after i get an email and read it. The red indicator will still show up on the messages icon and not go away until i reboot the phone. I am sure that will most likely be fixed in a update. no biggie.

Other then that i would say the phone is pretty good so far. The display is absolutely unbelievable. I watched the Babylon trailer that was pre loaded and was pretty much blown away. Watching movies on this thing is gonna ROCK!! It was so clear and the sound was awesome.

I am not sure why there are so many bad reviews/comments about the phone when some people have only played with it for a day. I think a big part of it is that a lot of them are coming from non-blackberry phones so they are not use to some things maybe being a little buggy when a brand new phone comes out. I mean come on how many problems does the iphone have and they have had 2 or 3 os updates since the release.

<SHRUG> oh well i don't really have to much more to say right now because i have only got to play with the phone for a few hours since i am at work.

My 2 cents. take it for what its worth.
    11-21-08 04:59 PM
    Things I like:
    1. The screen... it's freakin beautiful... Have you watched the Babylon AD trailer that comes on this thing?
    2. Didn't try to reinvent the wheel on the menus... if you knew how to get to it on your old BB, you can pretty much figure this one out too
    3. Sound Quality... both handset speaker and the external speaker (did I mention the Babylon AD trailer?)
    4. I like the feel of it... the weight, size, texture.... all of it works for me
    5. It's a BB so the email side of things works well
    6. The Windows Live Messenger app is great! You can stay signed in and go do something else... your chat history appears in 'Messages'
    7. The Application Center seems cool... (be better when more apps are available)
    8. While I do have gripes (many) about the keyboard, one thing I do like about it is that when I am navigating menus, webpages, etc, I am less likely to click on something I didn't mean to than I was on my WinMO because with the Storm you have to highlight first and then click to confirm. I was always tapping something on my i760 that I didn't mean to because I brushed up against the screen

Do I have things I don't like... you betcha! but there are plenty of other threads that already cover those things... Thanks TBryant82 for starting this awesome thread!!!
    11-21-08 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD