Hey guys, I have been lurking around here for quite some time being a leacher etc. This site is the reason I ever went into blackberry's a year ago, and its still the reason I stick with them. Running a business can be extremly time consuming and my blackberry has always helped out. I have two curves and now a Storm that is less than a week old.

I have the newest OS on my storm .85 etc... All I see around here is all the negatives about the storm and how bad it sucks. Now I'm sure I will be made fun of by some people that just like to do it, but I figured I would start a post about the things I love about my storm that makes me deal with the bug's

Hmm well I will start and than others can post after.... Please if you have nothing good to say just go on into your own little world of negativity and ***** about something else K Thx.

I love the actual look of the storm. For someone that owns a business you want a nice looking phone for show, but you also want one that will do everything you need it to do. I think the storm delivers both very well once all the bugs have been kinked out.
    01-04-09 02:00 PM
    I love my Storm, both for personal use and business use. It does everything I need to, and more!
    01-04-09 02:05 PM
    Great response... See we need some type of woozzaaahhh in this place, people are so hectic and complaining hahaha I can understand though were the complaints come from... I mean i am kinda Pissed because i spent 700 dollars outright on a storm that doesn't work right... but than again as others have said does anything "NEW" ever work the way it should right at the beginning lol
    01-04-09 02:07 PM
    Apparently the Storm also has the ability to send and receive telephone calls from the future. Yesterday my friend called me at 2PM but I was busy so I let it go to voice mail. Later on I checked my messages and the time stamp on his vm was today at 10:47 AM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 02:08 PM
    hahah Oh ya i love that feature... Lol What can happen ive noticed is if your radio for your provider turns off it can **** up the time stamps lol thats just another one of those bugs hahaha
    Last edited by JeffH; 01-04-09 at 10:19 PM. Reason: language
    01-04-09 02:10 PM
    Everyone has to realize that this is RIM's first attempt at a touchscreen and that the only place to go from here is up. Better things are coming.

It's all about getting used to the typing. This device does look nice. It has a nice big screen and with the touch click, it saves on battery... Something RIM excels in, battery life.

01-04-09 02:20 PM
    I think it's cute to see so many people who love the Storm... but think about it... if it really has problems (and it really has problems) ... do we get a better device by telling RIM there are serious problems and we expect more from them or do we get a better device by making excuses for its serious and widespread shortcomings?

Make the adult decision.
    01-04-09 02:25 PM
    like anything new...there is bugs. rim rushed it. overall, good phone. if newer updates and os become available to improve current features, it will be an excellent phone.

only complaint...in "qwerty" mode, keys are so small (especially if u have big thumbs). perhaps an eventual update will can put bigger "qwerty" keys in the portrait mode...like iphone has.
    01-04-09 02:38 PM
    better things are coming...

in the storm version 2...not this one beta testers
    01-04-09 03:26 PM
    Apparently the Storm also has the ability to send and receive telephone calls from the future. Yesterday my friend called me at 2PM but I was busy so I let it go to voice mail. Later on I checked my messages and the time stamp on his vm was today at 10:47 AM.
    Call them back and get next weeks lottery numbers!
    01-04-09 03:59 PM
    Email is unparalleled. Probably true for any Blackberry but the Storm happens to be my first.
    01-04-09 04:04 PM
    Whine, grumble, moan. The storm is in a better place than the jesus phone was 2 months in.

I love the look of the phone, the media capabilities, the browser compared to my curve, and
    The potential it has.

01-04-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD