Sooo I hade my STORM replaced already cause the first screen wouldn't click in coners and I had to like squeeze the phone.
    Anyways, got a new one, it's been great, wayyyyy better clicky screen I loved it.
    Now today it's like suddenly lifeless and starting to get really tight like I had to squeeze it rather then click it.

Question..is this just how this POS storm is? I have 7 days left to get a replacement again should I get another one at what I think are warning signs of a bad screen.
    If this is just how they are, how are these things going to stand up? like seriously.
    01-20-09 10:27 PM
    First I don't think the Storm is a POS, I believe it's a CDMA
    Second you have a one year manufacture warranty on that phone of yours. If it is a defective click touchscreen then you will have the chance to replace it even after seven days.
    01-20-09 10:37 PM
    First I don't think the Storm is a POS, I believe it's a CDMA
    Second you have a one year manufacture warranty on that phone of yours. If it is a defective click touchscreen then you will have the chance to replace it even after seven days.
    yah but who replaces it after the 30 days and what kinda hoops do I have to jump through. I think im just going to take it back to the store while I still can and if the next one is junk do the same.

Are u saying the CDMA versions of the phone are not as good as GSM versions?
    01-20-09 11:06 PM
    oh no, not another CDMA vs. GSM showdown....
    01-20-09 11:13 PM
    When I had an issue with my curve I called CS. They told me to go to a store and get a replacement under the warranty. I walked into the store, they opened an new curve and handed it to me. Not sure if this is how it would normally go but this was my experience.
    01-21-09 09:36 AM
    Sooo I hade my STORM replaced already cause the first screen wouldn't click in coners and I had to like squeeze the phone.
    Anyways, got a new one, it's been great, wayyyyy better clicky screen I loved it.
    Now today it's like suddenly lifeless and starting to get really tight like I had to squeeze it rather then click it.

Question..is this just how this POS storm is? I have 7 days left to get a replacement again should I get another one at what I think are warning signs of a bad screen.
    If this is just how they are, how are these things going to stand up? like seriously.
    get used to it. phone sucks!!
    01-21-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD