I think it would be great if there was a way one of you great tech persons could put a few popular movies out on CB that would allow us to download them so we can view them on our new storms.

I have no clue how to get a movie to my storm and have 2 kids that would love to have a movie on there since the demo is great.

Thanks for anyhelp
    01-21-09 01:01 PM
    Only problem with this is then you start running into Copyright issues and the MPAA is a bit vicious.
    01-21-09 01:02 PM
    I do not understand why those people havent gotten shot by now.... Really. A lot of those sounds coming from the US but nooooooooooo, gangbang willy is too scared to mash up the MPAA and RIAA guys. Tsssskkkk... wussys.
    01-21-09 01:04 PM
    There's some threads that give you tutorial on how to do it. Search.
    01-21-09 01:05 PM
    I think it would be great if there was a way one of you great tech persons could put a few popular movies out on CB that would allow us to download them so we can view them on our new storms.

I have no clue how to get a movie to my storm and have 2 kids that would love to have a movie on there since the demo is great.

Thanks for anyhelp
    There are plenty of sites out there that you can pay for. I bought a few kid videos from this site. Download movies. Thousands of full length movies available for instant downloads. Huge list of supported formats: divx, ipod, pda, dvd etc.

Download the ipod versions for $1.99 and it will look very nice on your Storm. Minimal black lines on top and bottom.

Of course you could do some on your own. Go to the Tips and tricks sub forum and look for the link on how to create your own.
    01-21-09 01:33 PM
    I do not understand why those people havent gotten shot by now.... Really. A lot of those sounds coming from the US but nooooooooooo, gangbang willy is too scared to mash up the MPAA and RIAA guys. Tsssskkkk... wussys.
    You are just jealous!!
    01-21-09 01:44 PM
    Google Downloading Torrents
    01-21-09 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD