Whats the best? I want something good for landscape mode for GPS... I cant really find one I like. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    12-11-08 02:00 PM
    I took mine to a local automotive store (Pep Boys) and tried to figure out what would work for me. There are soooo many out there and the name brands are too pricey. I think I paid $6 for mine and it works exactly how I like it.
    12-11-08 02:02 PM
    I use the adjustable holder from verizonwireless.com. It fits in the air vent, if you have one, in your center dashboard, by grabbing one of the horizontal fins with a spring clip and bracing itself on another lower fin. Seems plenty secure, holds the device in the right position, and has a hole through which the car charger cord accesses the receptacle in the phone. It also comes with an adhesive-backed arm that you can attach to the window if you prefer.
    12-11-08 02:04 PM
    Bracketron makes an amazing holder that works perfect for landscape and has an adjustable arm you can slide for the charger connection. Search the forums or bestbuy.com for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 02:26 PM
    I have been looking at getting the Ped3 Auto It's meant for the iPhone, but has somewhat flexible "feelers" so it should in theory fit the Storm.
    12-11-08 02:35 PM
    BuyGPSNow.com has all kinds of mounts for cheap. I bought a couple from there after not being able to find what I was looking for at the local auto shops.

-Brandon
    12-11-08 09:42 PM
    I bought one at Target which was meant for a gps unit or the iphone. You can use it in landscape and portrait mode.
    12-11-08 10:48 PM
    Bracketron makes an amazing holder that works perfect for landscape and has an adjustable arm you can slide for the charger connection. Search the forums or bestbuy.com for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    +1 from Bracketron. I got mine at the local Bestbuy for $30.
    12-11-08 10:50 PM
    These available in the UK?
    12-11-08 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD