hi what are some good free themes for the storm. i like today themes too. post what you think are good. pics would be sweet and so would ota links thanks.
    03-22-09 01:47 PM
    to each their own...

go to the Storm themes forum and look around. download and try them yourself. what you may like, I may hate, and vice versa.

good luck.
    03-22-09 02:01 PM
    Check the Storm theme section, theirs tons of them.
    03-22-09 02:08 PM
    I'm really liking the Glass theme from over in the Storm theme boards here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 03:08 PM
    I reall like the vistaberry by Zei, AppleBerryGlass by hastings, and the 10-icon sliding top dock by (?)...

However my phone works like crap compared to the zen theme that the phone comes with....

BTW, does anyone know if the official plazmic will fix that problem?
    03-22-09 03:11 PM
    hi what are some good free themes for the storm. i like today themes too. post what you think are good. pics would be sweet and so would ota links thanks.
    are you talking wallpaper? If you are go to that section. Lots of pictures in there that you may choose from. There is a theme forum you can access. Many free themes which look really nice. I myself just donated for the new Appleberry 1.2 that comes out tonight. Should be sweet.
    Last edited by flashman03; 03-22-09 at 04:46 PM.
    03-22-09 04:25 PM
    Go to the theme section. Look for Gant 3 Today SB. Best theme IMO

03-22-09 04:57 PM
    well GOOD FREE themes are hard to get but elecite.com has some pretty bad *** ones, i am very satisfied with them. also on here under premium themes. also go to bplay.com but they dont have much going on.
    03-22-09 05:09 PM
    well GOOD FREE themes are hard to get but elecite.com has some pretty bad *** ones, i am very satisfied with them. also on here under premium themes. also go to bplay.com but they dont have much going on.
    With all the great themes posted for free or donations why would anyone pay a commercial site for themes?

Excuse me I just realized you are hawking for them
    03-22-09 05:21 PM
    Go to the theme section. Look for Gant 3 Today SB. Best theme IMO

I made that theme
    03-22-09 05:23 PM
    recently there has been an outburst of themes for the storm, some god/ some bad, all depends on your own tastes
    03-22-09 05:24 PM
    I have yet to find a decent theme, pay or free, except the bbdroid at pimpmyberry but that was screwing with my battery life and memory

03-22-09 07:09 PM
    I'm really liking the Glass theme from over in the Storm theme boards here.

+1 I LOOOOOVE Glass. It's awesome. Try here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ne...e-free-179813/

There are LOTS of different options you can try. I personally like this one.
    03-22-09 07:41 PM
    Have to agree with jcorv. Every theme I tried slowed my phone and zapped my memory. Cosmetics are one thing, but when it compromises performance, it's no dice.
    03-22-09 07:47 PM
    May have to just buy them, quality goes hand in hand with cost. But uh, elecite's themes tend to slow down my storm. :x
    03-22-09 07:48 PM
    i found this one in the forums... i like how it looks and it has been working well for me.

well i guess i cant post the link, but if you type in custom dark theme in the search its the first one to pop up.
    03-23-09 12:28 AM
    I've been using yhe Glass hidden today wb edition and have no problems. Theme is fast and very uncluttered.
    03-23-09 12:34 AM
    Glass theme rocks. No real lag issues good response and a great unique look from most themes. This was a great piece of art for the storm

03-23-09 12:41 AM
    i found this one in the forums... i like how it looks and it has been working well for me.

well i guess i cant post the link, but if you type in custom dark theme in the search its the first one to pop up.
    +1 for the Simple / Custom Dark theme

I also like that he provides different backgrounds to go with it
    03-23-09 01:03 AM
    yea...the dark theme is the only one i have run on my storm besides the default one and i have had no issues with it yet.
    03-23-09 01:09 AM
    I have yet to find a decent theme, pay or free, except the bbdroid at pimpmyberry but that was screwing with my battery life and memory

i second that about the android theme. i actually really liked it, but it killed my batt life and also, I had a strange issue, it was always "thinking", (little square "processing" clock hand, you know?) which i was pretty patient with. but really annoying, when i got a call, it would be "thinking" and i guess it screws around with the caller ID because the call would be logged as "unknown caller" and sometimes it would just ring once and then go to vmail. So i took it off, it was sweet looking and ergonomic, but the issues were just too much to deal with.
    03-23-09 08:43 AM
    I love the Android X theme
    03-23-09 09:08 AM
    appleberry by hastings. all the way.
    03-23-09 09:21 AM

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/al...s-here-163223/
    03-23-09 09:24 AM
    Huge fan of: Weatherbug Edition ProfesionalGrunge

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/mu...grunge-171217/
    03-23-09 09:28 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD