BlackBerry Storm 2 confirmed by RIM CEO | Crave - CNET over on cnet has news on the Storm 2......

Well....i don't know if it's a "good" article........
    woohoo! 100th post!!
    Last edited by jonkjon; 05-04-09 at 07:10 PM.
    05-04-09 07:07 PM
    ...wrote that article.

She is blowing Steve Jobs. And not even smart enough to mention the Bold and the upcoming devices that RIM has lined up.
    05-04-09 07:14 PM
    touche'....
    05-04-09 07:15 PM
    I'm pissed that I wasted all of that money, just for a second gen. phone to come out this soon.
    05-04-09 07:39 PM
    The article did not say anything new other than RIM is going to continue the touchscreen path. Of course they are working on the Storm's successor. If they wait for the current Storm to get 1-2 years old to start developing the new one, then it will be too late.
    05-04-09 07:43 PM
    I'm pissed that I wasted all of that money, just for a second gen. phone to come out this soon.
    actually this is a non-article and you really should not be upset since imo they were planning the storm 2 as the storm one was being shipped, its all about new new new, not to mention new isnt going to definatly be better.
    05-04-09 07:46 PM
    What, you expected them to not develop a new Storm so that you can have a current model longer? ...Go the way Palm did?...look what happened to them lol!

Get over it...like a previous poster said, the Storm 2 was already on the drawing boards while the Storm 1 was being launched.
    05-04-09 11:45 PM
    Storm 2 is probably just the code name for their 2 nd touch screen device. No reason for people to freak out. Its like breaking out for hearing they're making a new trackball device, its a natural path and shouldn't be seen as them giving up on the storm and coming up with a storm 2 a la iphone and iphone 3g

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 11:58 PM
    Verry nice!
    05-05-09 12:34 AM
    I don't see the big deal here. Of course they are going to come up with a new product. Besides, the way I look at it, by the time I am ready for an upgrade, I will be looking at the Storm 3!

05-05-09 01:03 AM
    Are that many people really this new to technology? Of course storm 2 is in development... Ad as soon as they're finished that, work will begin on storm 3

Ohhhh some of you future storm2 owners are gonna be pissssssed

05-05-09 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD