I already figured out solution to deal with this Storm2 OS bug.

Use your left thumb to touch the starting area of each text entry field will allow you to highlight any field you want. You will be able to enter your user name and password this way.

I found this to be true for many Storm2 apps� text entry field.

Storm2 OS seems to be very different from Storm1. Storm1 would allow you to move the highlight by touching any area.

No more P.I.A. Forget about the workaround using compatibility mode.
    12-28-09 01:11 PM
    Just put this on my Storm. How has everyone found it to be on memory? Any leak? Battery?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-09 07:03 PM
    Just put this on my Storm. How has everyone found it to be on memory? Any leak? Battery?

No bad issues at all. One of my favorites.

12-29-09 05:49 AM
    How does the facebook function on this app work? Is it just a link to take you onto the internet?
    12-30-09 08:27 AM
    How does the facebook function on this app work? Is it just a link to take you onto the internet?
    yes as with most of the things listed on there

but i say the updates are getting better and better!

One thing thats odd to me....i have it set to use google maps for its mapping of the routes. One day i decided to test it against google maps app itself. Both were set to "quickest"

and LIP gave different directions then google maps...weird?
    01-05-10 02:33 PM
    does Life In Pocket have the movies search like Poynt does?
    01-05-10 05:56 PM
    It offers several movie services such as GoToMovies, MovieFone, Movie TIcket, ..
    Some services even allow you to buy movie ticket directly. Under their Search and utilities, they also have white page with forward and reverse search.
    Where are these movie services? I cannot seem to find them under their Search?

Jeffrey
    01-06-10 11:50 AM
    Where are these movie services? I cannot seem to find them under their Search?

Jeffrey
    Sorry about the wrong info. It's at
    Media > Entertainment

If you select "Personalize Channels" under "Entertainment" you will be able to add more movie services.
    01-06-10 02:23 PM
    just downloaded this app will give it a go to see if i like it seem to more than what i may need but will keep it to see if it comes in handy i am currently using poynt
    01-07-10 11:55 AM
    I had 3 issues:

1. Does anyone know if you can make it show a map while navigating? I just get direction arrows and I really like seeing a map.

2. Getting your cursor to a field for typing is very touchy.

3. For your own location, why can't it just use your GPS location? I'm rarely in one place and I don't want to have to constantly change my location.
    01-08-10 11:58 AM
    I already figured out solution to deal with this Storm2 OS bug.

Use your left thumb to touch the starting area of each text entry field will allow you to highlight any field you want. You will be able to enter your user name and password this way.

I found this to be true for many Storm2 apps� text entry field.

Storm2 OS seems to be very different from Storm1. Storm1 would allow you to move the highlight by touching any area.

No more P.I.A. Forget about the workaround using compatibility mode.
    It works with many Sorm2 apps such as Google Sync.

You probably need to paly around with all the features to get familiar with since they packed so much stuff in it. Those icons with satellite are using GPS.

I don't see streaming map mode for nav too but it gets me to where I want to go smoothly and seems to be more reliable than VZ Nav.

I have been using it for only 2 months, so I may not the righ person to answer your question.
    01-08-10 02:01 PM
    One more thing,

Besides GPS and My Location address, you can use any address for location services such as
    BB Address book contacts
    online address book
    pre-defined nav destination

Hope this helps!
    01-08-10 04:01 PM
    I downloaded this and when I click on the loader, I keep getting a message saying"unable to connect to the internet".Anyone know what this could be?I had it working fine yesterday,but today it stopped working.I deleted the app and re-installed it but I keep getting that message.I did try a battery pull also.
    01-15-10 02:23 PM
    I experiencing the same issue, "Unable to connect to the Internet". This is a great app. I hope this get's fixed!
    01-15-10 03:31 PM
    Well I just updated my LIP and now when I search I get an error that says I can't connect to the internet. I have more LIP questions but they are pretty much irrelevant since it won't connect to the innernets.

01-15-10 09:09 PM
    I experiencing the same issue, "Unable to connect to the Internet". This is a great app. I hope this get's fixed!
    Well I just updated my LIP and now when I search I get an error that says I can't connect to the internet. I have more LIP questions but they are pretty much irrelevant since it won't connect to the innernets.

I wonder if Verizon is blocking this app since it's free?
    01-15-10 11:01 PM
    I wonder if Verizon is blocking this app since it's free?
    I got exactly same problem when prompted to update yesterday. I deleted it and re-installed it this morning and everything is back to normal.

The version number is still 0.710 but the date is different.
    01-16-10 02:16 PM
    I got exactly same problem when prompted to update yesterday. I deleted it and re-installed it this morning and everything is back to normal.

The version number is still 0.710 but the date is different.
    Can you tell me if you are using .419 OS on your Storm?It's still not working for me and I am on .419
    01-17-10 11:26 AM
    You can find a fix to this issue here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/li...issues-405892/

It is working for me now using .419
    01-17-10 01:40 PM
    Installed this this morning and went out to "give it a spin" WOW! Great app! I deleted my twitter app because the one that is included is BETTER. Best app I have so far.
    03-15-10 01:15 PM
    i will have to try this app thansk
    06-06-10 07:26 PM
    This is a pretty good app> for me at least. Its one of my most used apps
    06-06-10 08:19 PM
    whats weird to me is i have it set to "google maps"

and if i put an address in both apps...different directions are given
    06-13-10 05:23 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD