Don't think ima return my bb storm he11 no ima return my ipod touch don't know why I even bought it for my bb does the same crap that does
    I just bought it cause I wanted to have the iphone feelin but like I said the storm does everything the ipod touch does except I really liked the apps and the scrolling its a shame I wasted 50 mile togo get it
    Now gotta waste anotha 50 miles

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 03:42 AM
    Thanks..? Glad to hear you're into the storm
    12-29-08 03:47 AM
    were you drunk when you wrote this..?
    12-29-08 03:48 AM
    No I just decided. At 4:30 am I dnt like it. On what else should I waste the 250 dls on??? Dnt knw
    What to buy thinkin about the wii does anybody have it???

12-29-08 03:52 AM
    Don't think ima return my bb storm he11 no ima return my ipod touch don't know why I even bought it for my bb does the same crap that does
    I just bought it cause I wanted to have the iphone feelin but like I said the storm does everything the ipod touch does except I really liked the apps and the scrolling its a shame I wasted 50 mile togo get it
    Now gotta waste anotha 50 miles

Junior put your daddy's Storm down and get back to watching the Wiggles. Probably best that your daddy return his Storm. It's obvious the keypad is broken, given the non-functioning punctuation keys.
    12-29-08 06:10 AM
    What the...?
    12-29-08 06:15 AM
    All I can say is WOW. If I were a bettin man I would say under 17.

On a side note...the iPod Touch is a very nice piece of technology and I would not give it up bc of my Storm. I was wishing it would have worked out that way...and told all of my Apple fanboy friends that I was going to give it away to Goodwill for the holidays...but as a media player...I still love my iPod Touch (jailbroken).
    12-29-08 06:34 AM

Pass drunk more like blitzed................
    12-29-08 06:59 AM
    No on second thought mushrooms yeah thats it...............
    12-29-08 07:00 AM
    Wow!! Have you ever heard of "Vowels"? "A,E,I,O,and U" are your friend.
    12-29-08 07:17 AM
    No I just decided. At 4:30 am I dnt like it. On what else should I waste the 250 dls on??? Dnt knw
    What to buy thinkin about the wii does anybody have it???

Consider a 5th grade education with your $250.

Punctuation, grammar, sentence structure.

Those things will take you far in life.
    12-29-08 07:17 AM
    You #$% at the grah mmer. And yes the wii is just like the storm.
    12-29-08 07:20 AM
    I'm thinking that you probably should return the Storm...it is evidently way beyond your ability to comprehend!!!
    12-29-08 07:22 AM
    I have an pod touch and a storm. They both serve their purpose : storm= communication, pod touch = music and movies

12-29-08 07:24 AM
    Not to sound like an a$$ but I got a headache trying to read what you wrote!

12-29-08 07:28 AM
    Close, but no cigar.
    12-29-08 08:07 AM
    wow. I never knew how much i appreciated good grammar until this post.
    12-29-08 08:17 AM
    If that was a face-to-face conversation, I would have seen some slurring and drooling mixed in between, lol
    12-29-08 08:25 AM
    This community rocks!
    12-29-08 08:38 AM

On a side note...the iPod Touch is a very nice piece of technology and I would not give it up bc of my Storm. I was wishing it would have worked out that way...and told all of my Apple fanboy friends that I was going to give it away to Goodwill for the holidays...but as a media player...I still love my iPod Touch (jailbroken).

Hopefully BB will catch up soon. I've already returned my storm 2 times for replacement and the final 3rd time because I had enough. I switched to AT&T last week and love my iPhone 3g (jailbroken too) sofar. I don't need cut and paste often and there are work arounds for it when needed. I'm not an apple fanboy but boy does the storm need to do some catching-up!

....after writing this I realized you are from Monmouth Co NJ too.....maybe someday ill cut you off on rt35. Freakin' Jersey Drivers, eh?
    12-29-08 08:39 AM
    Hopefully BB will catch up soon. I've already returned my storm 2 times for replacement and the final 3rd time because I had enough. I switched to AT&T last week and love my iPhone 3g (jailbroken too) sofar. I don't need cut and paste often and there are work arounds for it when needed. I'm not an apple fanboy but boy does the storm need to do some catching-up!

....after writing this I realized you are from Monmouth Co NJ too.....maybe someday ill cut you off on rt35. Freakin' Jersey Drivers, eh?
    Actually, I think it's Apple that needs to catch up..
    12-29-08 08:55 AM
    By the way I'm 19 and I might as well buy the iphone.

12-29-08 11:22 AM

That's cool if you choose the iphone, but please don't let the responses to your post change your mind or impact that decision. You stated before you like the Storm. If you want to take the Ipod touch back, do so...if not okay.

We have all found out through the years that some people can be tough to deal with...but hopefully now you are aware how people will respond to grammar.
    12-29-08 12:12 PM

As PaulMike3 diligently pointed out (good find btw) it looks as if you are 18...not 19 (prolly 18 1/2 right?)

Def get an iPhone...
    12-29-08 09:09 PM

I hate 35...I knew that was you dag nabbit!!!!!!!!

Did you return your Storm to the Freehold Mall Verizon or Monmouth Mall?
    12-29-08 09:12 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD