Epic Applicationís Golf Scorecard is finally here!

Well guys and gals, itís finally here. Epic Applications has released their newest app: Golf Scorecard. Ideal for the average golfer, this app eliminates the need for remembering to pick up a scorecard before each game. Simply take out your BlackBerry and youíre ready to go.

Features:
    -Add your favorite course for easy access in future rounds!
    -Choose between 9 or 18 hole courses.
    -Keep the scores for anyone or everyone in your group!
    -Keep a history of your scores to compare games!
    -Email your Scorecard to anyone, anytime!

Buy it now for only $1.49 at the Crackberry Store: Golf Scorecard - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    07-09-09 02:32 AM
    Wow Epic's apps are really pretty. I would definitely try this out if I golf, buuuuuut I don't. Looks good though!
    07-09-09 06:49 AM
    Wow Epic's apps are really pretty. I would definitely try this out if I golf, buuuuuut I don't. Looks good though!
    Yeah it really is a good app. Very fast and easy to use. I always forget to pick up the scorecard and pencil myself so this is a lifesaver for me and my dad.
    07-09-09 11:56 AM
    why does it still say $1.99 when i put in my cart?
    07-10-09 02:05 PM
    why does it still say $1.99 when i put in my cart?
    cuz it was on sale yesterday only
    07-10-09 02:08 PM
    that sucks haha.. thanks
    07-10-09 02:10 PM
    Thank you Drift haha
    07-10-09 06:13 PM
    Looks really nice! I've been looking for a score card myself but I have a question. Im not very good at the game and thus, I tend to rack up a few strokes and have a hard time remembering my count at the end of each hole. Would there be a way to add a counter that used one of the top buttons or something so as I take a shot it would track? It would be alot easier then pulling it out of my holster each time I take a swing.
    08-07-09 06:55 AM
    Looks really nice! I've been looking for a score card myself but I have a question. Im not very good at the game and thus, I tend to rack up a few strokes and have a hard time remembering my count at the end of each hole. Would there be a way to add a counter that used one of the top buttons or something so as I take a shot it would track? It would be alot easier then pulling it out of my holster each time I take a swing.
    ^^^ This would be a really nice feature in a future release. It's easy to lose count in a large group of novice players.
    08-09-09 09:45 AM
    When I "view scorecard" I only get the last 9 holes???? I have a BB Bold.
    08-29-09 06:22 AM
    When I "view scorecard" I only get the last 9 holes???? I have a BB Bold.
    Press Spacebar to toggle between front and back 9s.
    08-29-09 02:20 PM
    Would it be possible to add support for up to 8 players? Our typical group is 6 players

Ken
    09-23-09 10:56 AM
    Any chance that this will ever be compatible with the Curve 8330??
    09-06-10 07:27 PM
    I have the 8530 Curve and I only get the first six holes when I view the scorecard, can anyone help me?
    09-07-10 03:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD