The Omnia and all those "dumb" phones are crap. It's like comparing a Hyundau and a BMW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 03:17 PM
    Sooks, jeez. It's called research! LOL.
    01-11-09 07:03 PM
    WB Sooks, I am now convinced I made the right choice for craziest member!
    01-11-09 07:28 PM
    lol thanks ^^^^^^^^^^^^ sadly i didnt win lol .... apparently benz ( who ? ) lol and civic who is crazy lol.
    01-11-09 07:37 PM
    I'm not sure what all those gadget reviewers were smoking when they gave the Omnia great reviews (cough.. CNET... cough).

I walked into a VZW store to buy the Omnia. I used that p.o.s. for 5 minutes before trying out the Storm... The rest was history.
    01-11-09 07:41 PM
    I'm not sure what all those gadget reviewers were smoking when they gave the Omnia great reviews (cough.. CNET... cough).

I walked into a VZW store to buy the Omnia. I used that p.o.s. for 5 minutes before trying out the Storm... The rest was history.
    o yeah , it was bad, im telling yeah , i had it for less then 24 hours and wanted to jump off the roof lol.
    01-11-09 07:42 PM
    I played with the omnia for 5 minutes and it was just annoying to use. i couldn't get the hang of it. And its not one of those "it takes time" things, since from the first minute I picked up the storm, I've liked it, I was never confused or annoyed like I was just by trying out the omnia. My main thing about the omnia, is how small the touch screen is, and how hard to type on that kind of touch screen is.
    01-11-09 08:30 PM
    Its hard to stay away once you had crack its hard to go back.
    01-11-09 08:33 PM
    Whoever decided on a space bar in the lower right hand corner should be fired instantly

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200.

There are some quirks to the omnia I just don't get

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 11:01 PM
    yeah i dont know how many times i went to hit the space bar at bottom middle and was like wtf lol... honestly just holding that phone felt unnatural .
    01-11-09 11:45 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD