Ok ok so i thought that i was leaving the storm for good, got the omnia , and though wow ok i can do this, i can go back to a win moible device... but i cant.. im done with the omnia , back to storm tomorrow.. im sorry i ever left i can honestly say i miss blackberry ...
    01-11-09 02:23 AM
    What happened that made you want an omnia?
    01-11-09 02:24 AM
    AHHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!! Priceless!!! Damn, and I just wished you good luck in your other thread. That didn't last long... lol.

BTW, I don't think your change of heart really required another thread altogether. You should have just posted in your original one. Now a mod will have to merge the threads.
    01-11-09 02:31 AM
    im sorry... lol... i will make sure to keep it in the last thread next time ... but .. i am really missing the storm , i want it back i miss the click i miss the os i miss everything about it.... i want it back ....
    01-11-09 02:36 AM
    Mind posting what the Omnia's downfalls are? Lots of people seem torn and I'd like to see them myself. Glad to see I was just wrong about you leaving lol.
    01-11-09 02:39 AM
    haha, welcome back.

What made you change your mind? I played with the omnia and was immediately turned off by the size(small) and some of the features that I just didn't like.

Welcome back to the Storm again, and good luck with your storm, I don't know how you've had such bad luck. I'm on my 2nd and its perfect so far, and my first one was fine too, it was actually a software thing that bothered me and I was too dumb to try and fix it myself, lol
    01-11-09 02:42 AM
    lol, man that was quick.
    01-11-09 02:45 AM
    yeah i am glad to be back , honestly what i dont like about the omnia :

touch screen sucks
    you have to add contacts seperatly
    no push email
    camera sucks the storms 3.2 looks better.
    the browser sucks
    typing sucks , was good at first got old ( no click )
    navigating sucked
    optical mouse made phone laggggggggggg
    01-11-09 02:47 AM
    glad to see you're back lol
    01-11-09 03:00 AM
    thanks man lol, im hoping they will let me switch back im sure they will , but ugh i cant stand anything other then the storm now . its weird lol i miss it ALOT like as much as the hard ware has screwed me lol i still love that phone every aspect of it was awsome.. this omnia is just garbage.
    01-11-09 03:02 AM
    yeah im sure they will be ok with it, just dont go jumpin on the palm pre bandwagon like a lot have here lol
    01-11-09 03:03 AM
    lol i wont man , i am storm for life lol especially now that i have seen the other side lol
    01-11-09 03:06 AM
    lol your gonna be a storm owner until the pre comes out or the next iphone
    01-11-09 03:10 AM
    me too, im pretty happy with the storm and .75, i go into security options and clean memory a couple times a day whenever it seems sluggish and it goes right back up to speed, i also have a G1 which i find to be a POS compared to the storm
    01-11-09 03:10 AM
    yeah the omnia was a bad choice lol thought i could get used to windows but nope i hate it more then anything. hope they take me back man lol
    01-11-09 03:11 AM
    I'm storm for life too! Or at least for 2 years, or a year and a half.

Since my Godfather doesn't think i can keep a phone that long, if i do, he will give me $1000, lol. I"m serious

But, I"m sure they will let you have the storm back Sooks. I mean, you've only had the omnia for a day, and you get the 30 day worry free guarentee on it, correct?
    01-11-09 03:12 AM
    yeah id take that offer, you can buy any phone u want unlocked in 2 years at that price lol
    01-11-09 03:13 AM
    yeah id take that offer, you can buy any phone u want unlocked in 2 years at that price lol
    yah for sure! And by the way I"ve been with the Storm, I think I can make it the 2 years. The only phone I've really hated and gotten rid of before my plan was up was the Voyager, and I was already pissed/bored of that phone about a week after I got it, its over a month and I'm loving the storm more and more each day!
    01-11-09 03:15 AM
    thats the thing honestly the storm just gets better and better lol
    01-11-09 03:18 AM
    thats the thing honestly the storm just gets better and better lol
    exactly. especially with themes and the new app store to look forward to, and just finding out new things about the storm and OS updates that can only improve it.

With the Voyager/other dumb phones, what you got the day you got it was what you had for good. I mean I guess you can add some VZW games/apps but nothing worthwhile, i barely ever played games on my voyager, but I love the games on the storm and my ipod touch.

Plus, other phones usually don't OS update or get themes, or an app store... so the storm will keep improving, as long as no hardware defects pop up.
    01-11-09 03:20 AM
    im sorry... lol... i will make sure to keep it in the last thread next time ... but .. i am really missing the storm , i want it back i miss the click i miss the os i miss everything about it.... i want it back ....
    We forgive you for ever leaving us. Once you get hooked on the crackberry, it's hard to break away from the addiction. You'll always have to come back for more, especially with the storm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-09 03:34 AM
    I returned my original Storm for a replacement (dead screen). The replacement had no problems (defects) but common Storm issues kept driving me nuts (accelerometer constantly switching between landscape/portrait, 3x a day battery pulls, etc.). I decided to return it under VZW's 30 day worry free period and buy it again in a few months when some of the common glitches get worked out. Anyway, I was in a VZW store yesterday and I approached the Storm display to play with it again (gave mine up nearly 2 weeks ago). I was surprised at how good it felt in my hands. I really enjoyed my few minutes of playtime and looked forward to getting one again. Now I must simply resist any temptation to dive back in now because I'm afraid I'll be left frustrated again.
    01-11-09 05:47 AM
    no push email
    I just don't understand people jumping from BB to WinMo (for instance) knowing full well push email isn't as effective.

(I understand Exchange pushes as well but many of us do not have corporate accounts)
    01-11-09 10:22 AM
    well thats the thing , the last winmo device i had was the mogul, and i loved it it was a great phone, and there was an option on it for constant searching for new email, so it was simi like push but not as nearly as fast compaired to the blackberry, but i thought i could go back , and i just cant waiting for 10 am my time for verizon to open then i am switching back .. and i am honestly excited ... truth is i rather have a bugged out storm then any other device verizon has, and if it wasnt for the multipul hardware problems that i have been having .. i would of never left the storm , but i just thought the grass would be greener on the other side. and let me tell yeah ... i was WRONG. Also, this is just what i heard so disclaimer might not be true at all, but at verizon yesterday , the couple guys i was working with told me to just wait it out the new update will be out by the end of this week , and according to them the offical OS is going to be .81 apparently they were saying that that was the OS the storm was supposed to launch with. and they finially have all the bugs worked out of it and it will be the next offical release.
    01-11-09 11:00 AM
    The storm grows on, once you've had, if you leave it like I did you forever miss it. I am going to wait until march or so to purchase it again once it's more stable and the hardware issues are worked out. I rely heavily on my blackberry to keep me connected so I need it to be the best it can be like I know RIM will make it be in a few months.
    01-11-09 11:15 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD