After about three weeks of having the Storm I've had it! Everyday it's something else. This phone sucks.
    12-14-08 12:42 PM
    Why not just give a different BB a try? I fooled around with the Storm a little in the store and wasn't impressed, but my Curve is great
    12-14-08 12:43 PM
    I was actually thinkin about that but I'm gonna reactivate my env2 for now while i decide
    12-14-08 12:48 PM
    I was actually thinkin about that but I'm gonna reactivate my env2 for now while i decide
    You wont be disappointed with the Curve, it is a lot better than the env2 and is fully functional right now.
    12-14-08 12:51 PM
    The Storm is a sophisticated device. It is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but for those of us with the ability to see it for what it is, it's worth the wait.

I don't think there's another device out there that has as much appeal right out of the box. It has the perfect size screen, the perfect interface mechanism, and the OS and the applications will only get better over time. I believe the software release next month will bring it up to respectable levels for almost anyone. It's pretty close now, but the possibilities will be much wider after the OS becomes more stable.
    12-14-08 12:53 PM
    The phone doesn't suck- Verizon just released it too early. I would go with the Curve- I love mine. Unless you want to save your upgrade- Verizon will have another blackberry coming out in the next 6 months. Thank God for multiple upgrades lol otherwise my 7 year old would have a phone line too.
    12-14-08 12:54 PM
    Wait 6 months the new curve should be out on verizon then.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 12:54 PM
    Another thread a person complaining that it sucks but no details. I have one word for you "bye".
    12-14-08 12:56 PM
    Sounds like you want a phone with no learning curve. Try an iPhone, they're known for that.
    12-14-08 12:59 PM
    Another thread a person complaining that it sucks but no details. I have one word for you "bye".
    Sour are we....
    12-14-08 01:00 PM
    I don't think anyone needs to post details anymore. Everyones answers have been pretty much the same. These threads are annoying though.
    12-14-08 01:01 PM
    So Don't read them then?
    12-14-08 01:51 PM
    I like my storm but the only thing that kills me is the typing!! I am much slower and i screw up a lot!

In my business I have to write a page long email and it takes forever!!!
    12-14-08 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD