Hi;
    I am using Godaddy Exchange 'Enterprize' hosting and have enabled my storm via eneterprise activation. Email, Contacts, Calendar all work great. BUT if my browser is set to Blackberry I cant reach any internet sites. Is this because hooking up to godaddy then causes their servers to also become my browsing proxy? I have switched browser to 'Internet Broswer' with Blackberry setting 'emulation'? and I can go anywhere, but when tryong to install things like google mobile apps it does not recognize that I have a mobile device. Any input appreciated.

Connection Refused : m.google.com:80 - WHen defualt browser set to 'blackberry'

Thanks, Frank.
    Last edited by froggie81; 01-19-09 at 02:33 PM.
    01-19-09 02:30 PM
    froggie81,

As this post is quite old, I presume you are no longer experiencing problems. For the benefit of other users, I wanted to mention that this issue has been resolved for some time. If you are still having trouble, please send me a private message so I can get you in contact with our advanced support staff.
    02-27-09 04:03 PM
    froggie,

How did you set up your Godaddy Calendar to sync with your BB? Where do you add the server?
    04-26-10 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD