with .323 i had the gmail sync working fine for contacts, once i installed .328 (after doing a wipe) i have no idea how to 're-active' the gmail contact sync on 5.0 to make it work again? and actually have it resync. on the email setup i have it checked ON but how do i actually make it sync them onto the phone now?
    10-26-09 10:15 PM
    With mine I just went into my contact list (which was empty), hit the smart button and clicked on google sync. Everything worked fine from there.

I wasn't able to actually go into the app its self though. When I did it wouldn't let me log in. When I did this through the contact list it worked perfect.

Good Luck
    10-26-09 10:19 PM
    with .323 i had the gmail sync working fine for contacts, once i installed .328 (after doing a wipe) i have no idea how to 're-active' the gmail contact sync on 5.0 to make it work again? and actually have it resync. on the email setup i have it checked ON but how do i actually make it sync them onto the phone now?
    Your phone needs to pull the GMAIL [SYNC] service book. You can try just resending service books from your BIS account, but all I did was delete and readd my Gmail account. One I got the activation email I went to my gmail folder, opened it, accepted the EULA, and it resynced. If there's an easier way someone's come up with I'd love to hear it.
    10-26-09 10:20 PM
    nevermind, requires u delete the email addrress from BB and than re-add it, has to go through the sync options and what nots
    10-26-09 10:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD