So I Signed up for a GMail account and I clicked OK to sync my contacts with GMail however when I go into my GMail account only 40 names show up. Did I do something wrong? I have 106 contacts on my BB. Anyone have any suggestions?
    04-24-10 08:54 PM
    I'd be careful. I have a post about this feature...

I have heard horror stories and I have never had it work for me. Look me up, but the short and simple is, it duplicate/triplicated most of my contacts and deleted a lot of others. Luckily I had a backup of my contacts, but some people that have contacted me didn't and they lost their info. This feature (from what I have seen/heard) can mix up phone numbers with random names and really jack things up.

So, as a word of warning, just be careful...
    04-24-10 09:03 PM
    Got several backups and also have my MS Outlook as another backup so I should be good if something gets jacked up...
    04-24-10 09:09 PM
    Ok so I decided I didn't like the whole GMail integration thing on here after my contacts disappeared and then came back and then half disappeared and then reappeared.

I deleted my GMail email but it still wants to sync my contacts with it and won't let me resync with my outlook to completely restore my contacts. Any thoughts on how to fix it?
    04-24-10 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD