I don't know if this is Storm 2 related or not but has anyone been having problems receiving their GMail? Messages haven't been coming in all day. The device is registered with the BIS and I've re-sent service books. Still nothing.
    11-02-09 06:30 PM
    It's been working just fine for me all day on my Storm 2.
    11-02-09 06:45 PM
    It's been working just fine for me all day on my Storm 2.
    Ditto.

10 c h a r
    11-02-09 06:46 PM
    Mine has been working fine today, but the other day, I couldn't send any messages from Gmail. Had to resend service books AND do a battery pull. My AOL account worked the whole time.
    11-02-09 06:53 PM
    no problems here. It has been working fine for me since release day
    11-02-09 07:57 PM
    I don't know if this is Storm 2 related or not but has anyone been having problems receiving their GMail? Messages haven't been coming in all day. The device is registered with the BIS and I've re-sent service books. Still nothing.
    I've had problems with receiving gmail and ended up deleting it from BIs and re-installing it. Seems to have worked.
    11-02-09 08:13 PM
    mine is still messed up. i am doing a work around by forwarding it to my blackberry address. i was on the phone for over 30 minutes with verizon, they ended up giving up and saying it was a problem with google. i hope some figures out what is going on so i can get this fixed.
    11-02-09 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD