I added my Gmail account via the BIS website. When I read/delete an e-mail on my Storm, the changes are made in my Gmail account, but not vice versa. Is this happening to everyone else?? How do I get a perfect sync, like on my ipod touch?
    12-01-08 10:28 AM
    I will wait on this answer too...searched posts but cant seem to dig out the solution, though I seem to remeber it being addressed somewhere(LOTS of stuff to wade through lol).
    12-01-08 10:33 AM
    Setup your gmail account in BIS to use IMAP instead of POP3
    12-01-08 10:34 AM
    Setup your gmail account in BIS to use IMAP instead of POP3
    it's set up on imap.gmail.com, and my imap is on in my gmail account
    12-01-08 10:38 AM
    I added my Gmail account via the BIS website. When I read/delete an e-mail on my Storm, the changes are made in my Gmail account, but not vice versa. Is this happening to everyone else?? How do I get a perfect sync, like on my ipod touch?
    That's the way it works. I'm on sap so I don't have the link but gmail and bis don't have two way map syncing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 11:00 AM
    I have followed IMAP as well and suffer the same problem. Maybe the issue is with GMAIL then?
    12-01-08 08:23 PM
    It's the way it works for now. BIS/Gmail two-way syncing via IMAP is not yet supported. See here:

BlackBerry Search Results

Until RIM/Google fixes this, changes on gmail.com (read/unread/delete) will not be reflected on your BB.
    12-01-08 08:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD