So I have my gmail account listed in my emails, but it drives me nuts that if I send an email from a computer it sends a copy of it to my BB, if I send it from my BB, it puts a little "email sent" message in my regular GMail...is there any way to turn this off? It's driving me nuts.

With regard to Google Sync, is there a way to get it to load the stuff I put in my phone over to my Google Calendar? I carry my phone around, not Google.
    02-20-09 12:43 PM
    Have a look at GooSync.com. Unfortunately for the BB, it needs an additional app at $40 which is a bit of a bummer.

Al.
    02-20-09 01:14 PM
    So I have my gmail account listed in my emails, but it drives me nuts that if I send an email from a computer it sends a copy of it to my BB, if I send it from my BB, it puts a little "email sent" message in my regular GMail...is there any way to turn this off? It's driving me nuts.

With regard to Google Sync, is there a way to get it to load the stuff I put in my phone over to my Google Calendar? I carry my phone around, not Google.
    Yea, you need to log into your BIS account and set up a filter that stops messages from your own account. Be wary though, if you like to send yourself e-mail reminders like i do. It's a tradeoff.
    02-20-09 01:21 PM
    Yea, you need to log into your BIS account and set up a filter that stops messages from your own account. Be wary though, if you like to send yourself e-mail reminders like i do. It's a tradeoff.
    Well I have an email address @vzw.blackberry.net that I use for sending things only to my BB. links for downloads and pictures and whatnot. But if I send the email from my gmail account I get it twice on my BB and once in my regular GMail. So it's a bit much.
    02-20-09 01:25 PM
    Works fine for me, I add events everyday and they are added to my google cal. when I sync.

It can be finicky on which email account is used for new entries, though. It took some t&e to get everything to work.
    02-20-09 01:25 PM
    Here's the pic to show the gmail filter:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/
    02-20-09 01:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD