Does anyone know if Gmail folders will sync on OS 5.0? and will it work on BIS? Currently I have three email address for work/and personal and I have folders setup in everyone of them for our corporations and different stores we have, and would love to sync them over and edit them mobile and all that jazz, thanks in advance for your help.
    05-12-09 12:11 PM
    Does anyone know if Gmail folders will sync on OS 5.0? and will it work on BIS? Currently I have three email address for work/and personal and I have folders setup in everyone of them for our corporations and different stores we have, and would love to sync them over and edit them mobile and all that jazz, thanks in advance for your help.
    Huh??? What 5.0???

Are you talking about the Hybrid? Please be specific. Right now there is no 5.0 except for the Bold in a hybrid.
    05-12-09 12:16 PM
    hi hookbill its me stuart628 from avs...nice to see your a berry fan as well as a tivo fan (I admit thats the best combo ) os 5.0 hasnt been released yet, but it is being worked on and I would ***-U-ME we would see leaks in the upcoming months, and I Didnt know if anyone in the know (they have had many rundows on the net of what 5.0 does) would know about this little ditty.
    05-12-09 12:18 PM
    hi hookbill its me stuart628 from avs...nice to see your a berry fan as well as a tivo fan (I admit thats the best combo ) os 5.0 hasnt been released yet, but it is being worked on and I would ***-U-ME we would see leaks in the upcoming months, and I Didnt know if anyone in the know (they have had many rundows on the net of what 5.0 does) would know about this little ditty.
    Hey dude. Thanks for clarifying. No answer for you however.

FWIW I got my Storm around December and have been addicted since.
    05-12-09 12:24 PM
    Hey dude. Thanks for clarifying. No answer for you however.

FWIW I got my Storm around December and have been addicted since.
    if you need anything, Just add my pin...its not the one thats posted here thats old, I will send you a pm in a few! and yeah crackberry is the best name for it!
    05-12-09 12:29 PM
    bump, does no one know the answer to this?
    05-13-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD