Instead of going into the appropriate folder they're going into the messages folder. This happened when I upgraded to 5.0 the first time. It fixed itself when I went to .323.
    Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-09 09:09 AM
    Try the option in Messages for Main Message List Settings. Make sure gmail is unchecked.

10-27-09 09:14 AM
    Why don't you just download the Gmail app from google instead of setting it up as an email? I like the functionality of it MUCH better, and it has its own Icon.
    10-27-09 09:20 AM
    Try the option in Messages for Main Message List Settings. Make sure gmail is unchecked.

I don't see this. Could you give me a more specific directions as to where this is located.

10-27-09 09:31 AM
    Why don't you just download the Gmail app from google instead of setting it up as an email? I like the functionality of it MUCH better, and it has its own Icon.
    I like the plug in

10-27-09 09:33 AM
    i think he is referring to the enhanced gmail plug-in that is forcing emails to go into his Messages folder as well as the actual email folder containing the gmail account.

Im having the issue of an incoming email being shown as a red notification icon on the gmail account folder and it didnt used to be that way prior to OS 5.0.
    10-27-09 09:37 AM
    I am having an issue as well since the OS update. Ever since the update I only receive my Gmail messages that hit the 'Inbox' on the web. Anything that is filtered no longer comes to the phone. Does anybody have any ideas why or how to fix this? I've tried sending and re-sending the service books to no avail.
    10-27-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD