Still doesn't work for me. Anyone get this to work with a respectable update time. I'm on Verizon and a deleted email on my computer has not updated after several hours. Uninstalled and reinstalled my gmail account and rebooted and still not working. Has this worked for anyone yet?
    07-02-10 10:08 PM
    u mean delete emails from computer... it will update and delete mails in your phone too?
    07-02-10 10:48 PM
    Still doesn't work for me. Anyone get this to work with a respectable update time. I'm on Verizon and a deleted email on my computer has not updated after several hours. Uninstalled and reinstalled my gmail account and rebooted and still not working. Has this worked for anyone yet?
    It is 'sorta' working but it has to take receiving new messages for the syncing to take place.
    07-03-10 04:13 PM
    strange mine works perfectly ive never ever had a problem with the two way sync...nor do i have to wait for incoming to sync when i sent a email form my computer it instantly pops up on my phone
    07-03-10 04:47 PM
    Mine works flawlessly...
    07-03-10 06:11 PM
    Yeah it works but for me it takes longer to delete sometimes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 06:48 PM
    It works but its not quite real time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-10 07:02 PM
    Thanks for the insight guys! You have to do anything specific to get it working. I've reinstalled gmail, rebooted, and pulled service books. Please show me the light and thanks in advance!
    07-05-10 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD