When I'm typing out a message the screen will get "frozen" in some parts and won't go away until the screen is refreshed. Does anyone know the possible cause of this? I've only had my phone since September and I haven't gotten it wet or dropped it or anything.
    05-21-10 12:38 PM
    It sounds like you may just have an old OS on there...Have you updated it to one of the newer ones or one of the hybrids available? Usually with the Storm, the "factory" OS is what causes glitches and stalls.
    05-21-10 09:09 PM
    "Glitchy".... yep that is the STORM for you.

Check your Application Memory (OPTIONS > MEMORY), if it gets low (too many applications running or applications or themes that cause memory leaks) it will cause your STORM to act real Glitchy. A battery pull (reboot) will usually help.
    Make sure you always close applications after use (not just the back button), and check your memory from time to time - try to avoid using any 3rd party themes helps.

If it isn't an Application Memory shortage, I would suggest doing a wipe and changing you OS.

If you post what OS you are running, and which applications you have installed and if you are running any themes - others with the same setup and experience may be able to help.
    05-22-10 11:30 AM
    Thanks for the responses guys. I tried updating the OS to the new version (v5.0.0.419) and the only additional apps I have running is bbm. I think I will just take my phone into the store and get it fixed/get a new one, it's still under warranty.
    05-22-10 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD