Oh I know; I posted that because I read it once and thought that's what you meant, upon reading it a second time I realized you were pointing out to Dave that it shouldn't be considered obsolete just yet. Eventually both will be someday, but we all know that.

Correct and I never said the storm 2 would be obsolete.
    06-23-10 07:23 PM
    Oh I know; I posted that because I read it once and thought that's what you meant, upon reading it a second time I realized you were pointing out to Dave that it shouldn't be considered obsolete just yet. Eventually both will be someday, but we all know that.
    Exactly. I as well as millionaires of others are content with their Storms and Droids. But many many people will buy the X because its the newest. That's technology.
    06-23-10 07:26 PM
    Yup, which I think Dave was saying in his roundabout way.

Exactly. I as well as millionaires of others are content with their Storms and Droids. But many many people will buy the X because its the newest. That's technology.
    06-23-10 07:32 PM
    Exactly. I as well as millionaires of others
    a little too quick on the keyboard, eh? LOL!!!
    06-23-10 07:32 PM
    a little too quick on the keyboard, eh? LOL!!!
    Yup. Trying to get used to this new keyboard I installed.
    06-23-10 07:35 PM
    Yup. Trying to get used to this new keyboard I installed.
    I do all my posting from my desktop. I prefer to use my phone as a phone or a Pandora device.
    06-23-10 07:38 PM
    I do all my posting from my desktop. I prefer to use my phone as a phone or a Pandora device.
    I post from my phone whenever I go out and I use it as a smartphone.
    06-23-10 07:48 PM
    I post from my phone whenever I'm not at home, I like a device I can text, email, call, maybe even post to forums, etc. all in one easy to carry form. Like my Storm2.

06-23-10 07:54 PM
    I post from my phone whenever I'm not at home, I like a device I can text, email, call, maybe even post to forums, etc. all in one easy to carry form. Like my Storm2.
    Likewise.
    06-23-10 07:58 PM
    Just like my signature says
    06-23-10 08:03 PM
    Just like my signature says
    Check out my Sig.
    06-23-10 08:05 PM
    I'm glad there are threads like these to pass the time when work is slow. Amusing!
    06-23-10 08:47 PM
    Please tell me you aren't texting/driving!
    06-23-10 08:47 PM
    I got my Evo last week and I've got 30 days to decide. I got exchange mail running, Gmail, full 2-way sync and all apps loaded in about 2 hours. The phone rocks, it's fast as **** and very intuitive. I'm using Swype for typing and I don't think I can go back now. Truly amazing app!!

Downsides to Evo in the last week?
    1. Horrible view when outside in sunlight. Brightness all the way up and you can barely see. Hopefully fixed in Android 2.2
    2. Battery life - Not good at all. But, found an app to kill dormant 'rogue' apps every hour, so now I'm all good.

No other complaints. The phone rocks! I'll save $40 per month on my bill too, even with the $10 4G access charges.
    Quick update...I love the Evo and I'm not looking back to the S2. Plus, the issues I complained about above have been addressed. Brightness issue fixed with an HTC firmware patch. Battery life was also addresses with some simple tweaks. Same tweaks I used on my S2, brightness down low, turn off wifi, turn off BT, etc. I'm done with BB and I'm not looking back.

Just unlocked my Storm 2 and it's going on ebay tomorrow with an otter box case, seidio belt clip and tons of apps. Interested? PM me.

I'm out.
    07-05-10 11:57 PM
    Quick update...I love the Evo and I'm not looking back to the S2. Plus, the issues I complained about above have been addressed. Brightness issue fixed with an HTC firmware patch. Battery life was also addresses with some simple tweaks. Same tweaks I used on my S2, brightness down low, turn off wifi, turn off BT, etc. I'm done with BB and I'm not looking back.

Just unlocked my Storm 2 and it's going on ebay tomorrow with an otter box case, seidio belt clip and tons of apps. Interested? PM me.

I'm out.
    50$ for your used storm2!
    07-06-10 07:56 AM
90 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD