I have actually gotten pretty quick with the Storm, actually found that when I went back to my curve for a few days it was hard to readjust.

Anyway, on topic here, the option for a simple touch keyboard would be nice. Would only like the option for typing, as for browsing and etc, I love being able to highlight and make sure what I touched first was correct before clicking.
    03-11-09 09:47 AM
    I think the option would be good but 26 words a minutes sounds like a guy who has never seen a qwerty keyboard before

71 WPM no mistakes (keep your thumbs up)

practice and settings make it easy as pie..people you bought a $500 phone... LEARN HOW TO USE IT!
    03-11-09 10:31 AM

the click keyboard SUCKS! it SUCKS. its so bad, its not even funny.

T
    i agree!! i type too fast that i dont release fast enough and ive done fast typing on many things touch screen and no problems at all and now i have to pace myself on typing not much of a problem but i find myself missing letters even with the text fixing itself i still dont like it
    03-12-09 01:13 AM
    i agree!! i type too fast that i dont release fast enough and ive done fast typing on many things touch screen and no problems at all and now i have to pace myself on typing not much of a problem but i find myself missing letters even with the text fixing itself i still dont like it
    Could you learn how to type periods?
    03-12-09 11:43 AM
    There are times when I feel lazy and don't even want to put in the extra effort of clicking down and so the quick touch screen would benefit my typing speed even though I'm fine with the way it currently is.
    03-12-09 05:41 PM
    They should make a keyboard with buttons.......wait they did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 05:56 PM
    yeah, i too agree. The typing blows, and the blue screen deal is ridiculous. After four weeks I decided to try to return it to my vendor for a Curve or Bold. I was thrilled when I was told I had missed the 14 day return period, so they advised me to sell the Storm and then buy the Curve or Bold new.

Has anyone had problems answering calls? I have to stab at the bloody thing for it to connect. I figure I'm dropping about 50% of my calls. Super.

Luckily I tied into a three year bundle plan...so I'm stuck a bit. Anyone want to buy a Storm?
    03-12-09 06:03 PM
    yeah, i too agree. The typing blows, and the blue screen deal is ridiculous. After four weeks I decided to try to return it to my vendor for a Curve or Bold. I was thrilled when I was told I had missed the 14 day return period, so they advised me to sell the Storm and then buy the Curve or Bold new.

Has anyone had problems answering calls? I have to stab at the bloody thing for it to connect. I figure I'm dropping about 50% of my calls. Super.

Luckily I tied into a three year bundle plan...so I'm stuck a bit. Anyone want to buy a Storm?
    Use the green button and stop trying to answer the call with the touch screen.
    03-12-09 06:29 PM
    i think the storm COULD have been a great phone if the touch screen could slide or swivel out of the way to reveal a qwerty keyboard (a la; Google G1, T-Mobile Sidekick)
    The flaw with that thinking is that the whole point of the Storm is to have a BB that DOES AWAY with a physical keyboard. Some people (myself included) think the click-screen is great, and only wish it could be disabled in certain circumstances. The Storm is exactly what it was intended to be: a touch-only Blackberry. To include a hide-away QWERTY would defeat the entire purpose.
    03-12-09 11:37 PM
134 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD