I wish it was that easy. My girl is a lawyer. Nothing but questions, and if she feels like your not telling her the truth the interrogation starts. You would think you are in Guantanamo Bay.
    You really need to find a new girlfriend. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 11:45 AM
    Feel free to give her my PIN. PM me if you want to have my PIN.
    02-04-09 11:46 AM
    you do make a valid point. She is encroaching on your territory. SO what you're saying is this is your last bastion of solitude, you're one place where you can be you, and the one place you can post about how your girlfriends lack of technical knowledge is fair game to poke fun at?

I like you man, you're a good guy. Don't give up your forum of solitude! I take back my previous post.
    i understand:

02-04-09 11:47 AM
    BURGER KING Mancademy

lol
    Last edited by no.name; 02-04-09 at 11:59 AM.
    02-04-09 11:57 AM
    Here's the animated Storm tutorial. It couldn't be any easier!!!

BlackBerry 9530 BB-101
    02-04-09 11:59 AM
    I know I�m good.
    ( I�m not arrogant, I�m just better than the others. )

lol
    hahahaa oh really?

hmmmm
    02-04-09 12:01 PM
    Give her my pin. I love helping people with their bb's

Yeah, give your girlfriend my PIN, too! lol
    02-04-09 12:22 PM
    Haha funny my missus got the Storm yesterday here on Vodafone...i had my initial doubts about whether she will get on with it. She played with one in the Vodafone shop and wasnt that impressed with it...she was actually liking the 8900 curve but Vodafone wanted to charge her �20 more for the curve...go figure but yet they were willing to give her the Storm with BIS for �50 a month whereas with the curve she would be paying �70 a month.

Anyways shes set it all up, got her work email set up and even BBM...sent me a text asking for my PIN which i gave her...i sat there thinking she aint gonna be able to figure it out but she has lol.

Her only gripes so far is that typing isnt that great...keeps selecting the wrong button but shes getting better at it so she tells me. Shes got 14 days to try it out so told her give it a few more days and see how it goes. But looks like shes loving it...said to me earlier on the phone that its addictive.

At the moment she hasnt bugged me to help her but i know that if she keeps it then im gonna have to install some apps for her...i actually hope she keeps it, gives it to me...so i can unlock it and ill get her a 8900 curve from my network as my upgrade is due very soon.
    02-04-09 12:30 PM
    Hilarious thread. Funny thing is I got my girlfriend the Storm too. But she didn't already have the iPhone..I would have made her keep the iPhone.

02-04-09 12:36 PM
    Give her my pin. I love helping people with their bb's

lol, im sure its her BB you want to help her with.....
    02-04-09 01:32 PM
    Yeah, this is the one thread I keep coming back to today.

Everyone keeps posting ridiculous stuff on it.

Blingdogg-

As for your situation, Well technically you are making your bb better. By utilizing all of it's abilities yours is "better" than your standard, fresh out of the box default storm. I do feel your pain, expect I have to do it more than twice. People at my job started getting storms and all of a sudden I became "The blackberry guy." I hardly know anything about it myself since I haven't had it all that long, and half the time it has been screwed up. The only thing is I get paid to mess with other peoples phone, you don't.

Tell her to check out a forum or something! And if she doesn't do it then make fun of her relentlessly until she gets the hint...

p.s. j/k don't do that... She may kill you...
    02-04-09 03:23 PM
    I just got my girl the Storm (BIG mistake) and every five minutes she asking me how to do this and how to do that. I cant take it anymore. So heres my question (sorry for the rant) I want to get here a book on the storm, I found two "BlackBerry Made Simple" and "Blackberry For Dummies". Which one would be better for a newbie?
    How about you tell her to come on this site???
    make her a crackberrry addict! She will never bug you cause she will be on here all the time.
    02-04-09 03:33 PM
    Yeaaa I'm full of jokes this morning. And as a matter of fact at this point i go EVERYWHERE without my bf. Its long distance right now, but hes moving home soon! =]

Well, I guess that explains why he ain't on it.....
    02-04-09 03:38 PM
    I showed my girl the post and she went crazy. She almost tossed her Storm out the window. And she says she will never come on the site because she has me. Thats where it got ugly. She got so red, it was hilarious.
    02-04-09 04:02 PM
    Why not just set up for her and print out one sheet how to paper work for her! After u done all that, if she still not know how to use it! Take it away from her!!

02-04-09 04:03 PM
    I showed my girl the post and she went crazy. She almost tossed her Storm out the window. And she says she will never come on the site because she has me. Thats where it got ugly. She got so red, it was hilarious.
    why is she mad? lol
    02-04-09 04:06 PM
    I guess bc of all the attention it is getting and some of the comments. Some idiots said I should hit her with it. And I replied to them "I guess thats why you are single".
    02-04-09 04:11 PM
    add an extra vote for the Blackberrys Made Simple. Also tell her she needs to play with the phone some on her own to try to learn how to click and manuever on the screen. that was she can get a feel for the phone and how it repsonds to her touch. Hehe. Also remind her to hit the blackberry buttom often to see all what the phone can do. See if that helps. Of course, being a thoughtful bf and not insulting her intelligence will go along way to making her happy. And as any of us know from experience, "ain't no one happy if momma ain't happy!"
    02-04-09 04:35 PM
    Have you considered beating her with the storm?

That should calm her down a bit.

Just sayine
    Okay woman beater!! You're really cool man, really cool!

02-04-09 04:42 PM
    This thread has me LOL.
    You're a nice BF, getting your girl a Storm.

You could always offer her the link to the Blackberry Support Forums.

Perhaps it might appeal to the legal-minded side of her brain as it's a bit more conservative/tame over there. You'd get to keep your man-space here and (hopefully) won't get you in Dutch any further than you already are.
    02-04-09 04:45 PM
    Okay woman beater!! You're really cool man, really cool!

Damn. Speak your mind!!!
    02-04-09 04:45 PM
    Damn. Speak your mind!!!
    Haha you already know I will! That dbag has no clue what on earth he is talking about!!

02-04-09 04:48 PM
    This thread has me LOL.
    You're a nice BF, getting your girl a Storm.

You could always offer her the link to the Blackberry Support Forums.

Perhaps it might appeal to the legal-minded side of her brain as it's a bit more conservative/tame over there. You'd get to keep your man-space here and (hopefully) won't get you in Dutch any further than you already are.
    Dude, she is really pissed she doesn't want a link. She want to smash my laptop over my head.
    Last edited by PerryNY; 02-04-09 at 05:05 PM.
    02-04-09 04:53 PM
    Dude, she is really pissed she doesn't want a link. She want to smash my laptop over my head.
    ROFL, you poor guy, you're just getting in deeper and deeper
    02-04-09 05:28 PM
    Hahaha this has been my all day thread perry it will be okay!!!

02-04-09 06:14 PM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD