Introduce her to this site. She will never bother you again.
    02-04-09 09:23 AM
    Yeaaa I'm full of jokes this morning. And as a matter of fact at this point i go EVERYWHERE without my bf. Its long distance right now, but hes moving home soon! =]
    02-04-09 09:23 AM
    Introduce her to this site. She will never bother you again.
    I already told him that...this is his place and he likes having his space! @ perry!
    02-04-09 09:24 AM
    See I am on the fence for this one. My dearest, loving, caring, wonderful, wife and I say all that with sincerity! Especially seeing as she got me my Storm for Christmas has been bugging the tar out of me about when she can get her's! It was love at first sight between them, such a love triangle should never exsist! lol Her contract comes up in April so I have been letting her get used to how it (ie the Storm) works by messing with mine. But I have also avidly explained to her about this sight for the sole purpose of not having to spend my well earned downtime explaing the in's and out's of her new addiction and taking away from my time here in the welcoming forums of my fellow users and abusers.
    02-04-09 09:25 AM
    I already told him that...this is his place and he likes having his space! @ perry!
    Sorry thinkamp, as usual I didn't read all the way down.
    02-04-09 09:26 AM
    BlackBerry Storm For Dummies: Amazon.ca: Robert Kao, Dante Sarigumba: Books

I know its a Storm for Dummies book, but it couldn't hurt if she doesn't mind the title!
    02-04-09 09:28 AM
    I got an idea tell BF to buy you a Storm and I will take your old and dusty 8330 off your hands so I can send my Storm into ColorWare. LOL.
    02-04-09 09:29 AM
    BlackBerry Storm For Dummies: Amazon.ca: Robert Kao, Dante Sarigumba: Books

I know its a Storm for Dummies book, but it couldn't hurt if she doesn't mind the title!
    Thanks for the link. But the consensus say that Blackberry Made Simple is a better book. We shall see.
    02-04-09 09:31 AM
    See I am on the fence for this one. My dearest, loving, caring, wonderful, wife and I say all that with sincerity! Especially seeing as she got me my Storm for Christmas has been bugging the tar out of me about when she can get her's! It was love at first sight between them, such a love triangle should never exsist! lol Her contract comes up in April so I have been letting her get used to how it (ie the Storm) works by messing with mine. But I have also avidly explained to her about this sight for the sole purpose of not having to spend my well earned downtime explaing the in's and out's of her new addiction and taking away from my time here in the welcoming forums of my fellow users and abusers.
    You see I made the same mistake that you did. I let her play with mine (no pun intended) and to shut her up I went and got her one. You know the rest of the story........
    02-04-09 09:34 AM
    I got an idea tell BF to buy you a Storm and I will take your old and dusty 8330 off your hands so I can send my Storm into ColorWare. LOL.
    hahahaha you wish buddy! I hate the storm, but that is just me. For the ppl that love it I am happy for you! I like my dusty full keyboard and I'm waiting on bold or 8900! How about you toss me your bold! bahaha!

how about you pin me your pretty funnny. or bbm me whatever.
    Last edited by thinkamp; 02-04-09 at 09:39 AM.
    02-04-09 09:36 AM
    Oh yeah.... and that's why i got mine the pearl.

She "hates" my storm. The few times she has used it she has said, "oh that was a pretty cool feature. Can mine do that?"... then i tell her no... but your's can... and make it sound just as useful.

She loves her pearl... i love my storm. Crisis averted.
    02-04-09 09:40 AM
    hahahaha you wish buddy! I hate the storm, but that is just me. For the ppl that love it I am happy for you! I like my dusty full keyboard and I'm waiting on bold or 8900! How about you toss me your bold! bahaha!

how about you pin me your pretty funnny. or bbm me whatever.
    I just sent you a PM
    02-04-09 09:40 AM
    Oh yeah.... and that's why i got mine the pearl.

She "hates" my storm. The few times she has used it she has said, "oh that was a pretty cool feature. Can mine do that?"... then i tell her no... but your's can... and make it sound just as useful.

She loves her pearl... i love my storm. Crisis averted.
    I wish it was that easy. My girl is a lawyer. Nothing but questions, and if she feels like your not telling her the truth the interrogation starts. You would think you are in Guantanamo Bay.
    02-04-09 09:43 AM
    I wish it was that easy. My girl is a lawyer. Nothing but questions, and if she feels like your not telling her the truth the interrogation starts. You would think you are in Guantanamo Bay.
    Wow.

HAHA i just got a mental picture:

Her: "Tell me the truth Perry.... how do i sync my contacts!!!"
    Perry: "I don't know... ::beads of sweat rolling down your face::"
    Her: "You know i'll find out...."
    ... and as you start to cry... you tell her about desktop manager and re-director...

Way too crazy for me. You should just buy her the book. She sounds smart enough not to take offense to the title. You are just trying to help her learn more about her berry....
    02-04-09 09:49 AM
    Wow.

HAHA i just got a mental picture:

Her: "Tell me the truth Perry.... how do i sync my contacts!!!"
    Perry: "I don't know... ::beads of sweat rolling down your face::"
    Her: "You know i'll find out...."
    ... and as you start to cry... you tell her about desktop manager and re-director...

Way too crazy for me. You should just buy her the book. She sounds smart enough not to take offense to the title. You are just trying to help her learn more about her berry....
    You feel my pain. Don't get me wrong she is a GREAT girl (just incase she she this) but very tough.
    02-04-09 09:53 AM
    Perry,

They are all like that in one way or another... But to be fair I am quite sure that we cause our fair share of difficulties and problems... Just not with a blackberry.

You should probably get her the book man, she will crack you one day, maybe not today... maybe not tomorrow, but someday she will get you to tell her how to sync those pesky contacts.
    02-04-09 10:10 AM
    Now thats funny!
    02-04-09 10:34 AM
    i recommend getting the one with the most pages.... beat her with it :}
    02-04-09 10:37 AM
    =] =] chyeaa!

p.s. I'm finally a bb abuser!
    My user-time is only few days gone, too...
    02-04-09 11:24 AM
    i recommend getting the one with the most pages.... beat her with it :}
    Oh yeah, thats the right way to tread the own GF! Pretty nice!

Stands rboy for rough boy?!
    02-04-09 11:25 AM
    My user-time is only few days gone, too...
    It feels so good!
    ahhhh!
    lol
    02-04-09 11:25 AM
    A Blackberry isn't a fashion accessory, of course a woman would have no earthly clue on how to use it. It's why they prefer the iPhone.

That was a joke by the way.
    02-04-09 11:27 AM
    i feel his pain i got my girl a storm same time as i got mine... now anything i do to my phone i gotta do it to hers too because she feels like im doing something to make mine better!!!
    02-04-09 11:32 AM
    My wife and I both have the Storm, and she does the same thing to me. When I'm home I spend sooooooo much time on this site, and she has the nerve to ask me why I'm always on here. I tell her because ALL of my BB questions get answered here, but she still hasn't visited the site once yet. Hopefully she'll start to visit since now I don't answer any of her questions. I just say "CrackBerry".
    02-04-09 11:35 AM
    It feels so good!
    ahhhh!
    lol
    I know I�m good.
    ( I�m not arrogant, I�m just better than the others. )

lol
    02-04-09 11:43 AM
98 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD