In a way...I am super happy that i put the GA on...otherwise the dent would be on my BBerry...but at the same time isn't this not supposed to happen?

Pic taken via macbookpro isight...don't have my digi cam on me until sunday.

Also...dried kind of weird on the back bottom.
    11-26-08 02:12 PM
    should have specified where.

on the chrome right under the espn logo...kinda hard to see but that dot is a dent in the armor. if i run my nail down the side..its gets stuck in the dent. (just to kind of describe it)
    11-26-08 02:14 PM
    Eric, any input on this if you are browsing the forums today?
    11-26-08 02:35 PM
    just curious how the dent was caused? what did you hit it with? i returned my IS today so i can get Ghost Armor instead because to me it seems like a superior product..So far i have heard all positive things about it...
    11-26-08 03:43 PM
    oh wow!! that sucks good thing you got it covered lol!
    11-26-08 03:48 PM
    Everybody argues that non of these specific skins or shields don't have any orange peel. But they all have some sort of it, look at the 2nd pic. You can clearly see it. But on a good note I'm glad I put one on as I can see they help protect the device from harm.
    11-26-08 03:53 PM
    You can get a free one, they have a warranty
    11-26-08 03:55 PM
    Will be interesting to see what Eric has to say. Also schiff, is it just a dent or a scrape or a cut? Cuz if it's just a dent then it's suppose to be 24 hrs until it heals i believe. I can't see it cuz i'm using my phone, sorry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 03:58 PM
    its like a cut...i can physically feel it if i touch it, for lack of a better explanation

dont remember how i did it..nothing to shocking that i remember it.

i know about the warranty, but u have to pay for shipping...kind of annoying after i JUST got it. ya know?
    11-26-08 05:47 PM
    Yea....sucks to be you! Haha, jk.

11-26-08 05:49 PM
    i sent CS an email....maybe they will just send me the pieces

eric, any input?
    11-26-08 07:19 PM
    I'm not Eric but I think its a small price to pay "shipping" instead of having a debt/scratch or worse dontcha think?

11-26-08 07:28 PM
    Everybody argues that non of these specific skins or shields don't have any orange peel. But they all have some sort of it, look at the 2nd pic. You can clearly see it. But on a good note I'm glad I put one on as I can see they help protect the device from harm.
    The only texture I see in the second pic is because of the backplate....
    11-26-08 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD