So I wrote Ghost Armor an e-mail, and asked them when they would have a full body case for the Blackberry Storm 9530. Well they got confused and thought that I had already gotten the Storm. And here is what they had to say.

RE: A customer has sent you a message‏
    Sent: Thu 11/13/08 11:09 AM
    To: Seth Thomas ([email protected])

Hello Seth,

I spoke with one of our owners regarding the model you have, and he's
    willing to waive the design fee of $50, the cost of the product ($15), and
    the $10 professional install fee. This will be free to you.

If you are local (Phoenix-Metro area), you can drop off your device at one
    of our kiosks. The designer would then take it to their office to design
    and install your Armor, then drop it off at the kiosk again. This takes a
    whole day (i.e. Drop off time 10 AM, pick up time 6 PM).

If you are not local, we are willing to cover shipping charges. The
    process will be the one day plus time to ship here and back.

Please let us know which option works best for you.

Sincerely,

Ghost Armor Customer Service

So yea, they thought I had the Storm and was willing to Ghost Armor my phone (that I didn't have) for free. I personally think it would be cool to have the template designed off MY phone. I don't maybe it's just me. Also I posted this for those who are gonna be getting the Storm before me and are willing to have their Storm Ghost Armored for FREE. Plus if you do this then they will put it on their website and everyone else will be able to order it sooner. Thanks.
    11-13-08 08:24 PM
    not that it takes much but I'm confused lol!!
    11-13-08 08:26 PM
    not that it takes much but I'm confused lol!!
    Ghost Armor is willing to Armor up your storm for free, so that they can create a design off the storm and start selling it on their website. Get it? I hope so, cuz I stink at explaining things....
    11-13-08 08:33 PM
    there is already a full body invisible shield available by zagg
    11-13-08 08:39 PM
    yep...my IS is in the mail on it's way to me now!!!
    11-13-08 08:42 PM
    They're taking orders, but the only orders shipping are for the screen itself .
    I ordered mine yesterdeay morning, paid an extra $7 for 3 day and now it sounds like i'll get my storm first. I am in AZ and if I don't hear back from IS by tomorrow morning, i'll put a dispute on the card and do the GA drop off..
    11-13-08 08:45 PM
    Of course there is, if I wanted the IS then I wouldn't have posted this now would I. Just putting this info out there, in case somebody finds it useful.
    11-13-08 08:45 PM
    I had heard that GA is a better product and sent a similar email to GA.
    AND, rec'd a similar reply.
    Then I ordered the IS.

Why doesn't GA order an IS as a template, and make their own?
    11-13-08 09:42 PM
    I don't think I'd be willing to part with the Storm for a day, or more, for a free $15 item.
    11-13-08 09:46 PM
    I had heard that GA is a better product and sent a similar email to GA.
    AND, rec'd a similar reply.
    Then I ordered the IS.

Why doesn't GA order an IS as a template, and make their own?
    Maybe because GA cuts their product differently than IS does. I think GA's cuts are more precise and covers more of the phone. And I don't know if it would be or not, but could that be a legal issue?

Also I posted this in the accessories section, since this isn't getting many hits here.
    11-13-08 09:59 PM
    Dude, Invisible Shield is ridiculously over-priced. I will wait till Best Skins Ever releases their Storm kit.
    11-13-08 11:02 PM
    how much cheaper could BSE really be? i would rather spend an extra $5-$10 to have it now than wait...especially on a $600 phone!
    11-14-08 05:30 AM
    Maybe because GA cuts their product differently than IS does. I think GA's cuts are more precise and covers more of the phone. And I don't know if it would be or not, but could that be a legal issue?

Also I posted this in the accessories section, since this isn't getting many hits here.
    Up until now no one really has posted differences between the two. Didn't know the cuts were different.

The reason I ordered the IS is because they say it is avail. I think we all want one at the time we get the phone.

"What a beautiful Fri morning.....Sun is out...Birds are chirpping that happy sound as we pick up our Storm......(walking out of the store...Hearing an expensive piece of electronics hitting the sidewalk)
    What the &^%&,!!!!! son of a 8^%&.!!!!.........day is ruined Storm is FUBAR! (good thing this was only a dream)

As far as legal questions.......They would have the burden of proof...and loss.
    11-14-08 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD